Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Help Me Crack This Code---("code" cracked)

Psycho_Lugia_X

please help me crack this code BY THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

NCC17O1D or NCC1701D

Im not sure if the O is an 0 or the 0 is an O.

This isnt pokérelated i dont think. I was given this code to break, must solve by Thurs Night! If you can solve it please tell me. No joke answers please, this is urgent. I love jokes, but this isnt the time. This could mean serious things for me if i can/can't break this code. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

I'll tell you how it goes Friday night!!!

Last edited:
(poor Robo isn't a trekkie so he went the wrong direction. sorry, man)

As soon as I saw that, I instantly knew what it was. Unfortunately, I didn't see the topic there last night to answer it :(

Anyway, what was this "code" for? You gonna tell us?

History about the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D

In the star trek persception of the future. The world will enter a third an extremely brutal world war. Which will kill about 600 million people. After senseless violence and virutally shut down planet. In 2053, a psychics scienstist Dr. Zephren Cochrine will devleop the first light speed (or commonly known as "Warp") driven space craft, the Pheonix. At the time of its first successful flight, the warp signature of the vessel was detechted by a alien race known as the Vulcans and although passing by the solar system on a survey mission, they change course make first contact with earth. This event allows earth to finally live in complete and total peace with no war, disease, or poverty.

With the concepts of the warp drive engine, humans are now capable of exploring the galaxy and the first United Federation of Planets starship Enterprise NX-01 is made. Follow its exploratory journey is other ships that continue to explore the galaxy, most notably the starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 which has been under the care of three different captains, but most notably the esteemed James T. Kirk.

Kirks missions have saved Earth and the Federation countless of times, but also disobedied Starfleet Regulations multiple times as well. After Kirk directly disobedied orders to save a dead comrad to his former crew which cost the starship U.S.S. Enterprise her life, he saved Earth from its self demise. This act of salvation to the planet earned him the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A. It is this event which led the Enterprise to be the flagship of the United Federation of Planets. About 80 Earth years laters, Captain Jean Luc Picard was given command of the first Galaxy class vessel U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. Which had led multiple successful missions for the Federation. After eight years, the Enterprise-D well victim to a rebel Klingon attack. While most of the crew escape with their lives, what exists of this memorable ship lies on the vacant planet of Viridian 3.
Later Picard is given the Enterprise-E the first Sovergn class starship and for the rest of the future, well who knows.

Lol. You must have really been bored to type that all out, mysterioustrainer. Then of course, these non-trekkies out here didn't know that, so it helps them somewhat. But us that do, well...

Oh, by the way, Mysterioustrainer forgot two ships. The U.S.S. Enterprize NCC-1701-B, an Excelsior-class starship, was built maybe 15-20 years after James Kirk was given the command of the U.S.S. Enterprise A. On it's test voyage (it'll be installed on Tuesday, I swear!), it was severely damaged by the same phenomenon the Enterprise D was tracking when they were marooned on Viridan 3, and in the process James Kirk was killed.
Even less is known about the Enterprise NCC-1701-C, an Ambassador-class starship, aside from the fact that it had a female captain (whose name I forget at the moment becasue I can't find my Viewers Choice tape ANYWHERE in my house :mad: ). But it was about fourty years before the Enterprise D.

(P.S. in case there is any misunderstanding, I am asking LugiaX why he has to solve that "code" )

Last edited:
The Anaconda said:
Even less is known about the Enterprise NCC-1701-C, an Ambassador-class starship, aside from the fact that it had a female captain (whose name I forget at the moment becasue I can't find my Viewers Choice tape ANYWHERE in my house :mad: ). But it was about fourty years before the Enterprise D.

Kate Mulgrew
Portrays Captain Kathryn Janeway on Star Trek Voyager...

[also wondering about the "code"]

Ummm, nope: Kate Mulgrew was NOT the captain of the Enterprise-C...Enterprise-C was captained by Captain Rachel Garrett, played by an actress named Tricia O'Neil.

*pats copy of The Star Trek Encyclopedia*

'mom

As far as I know, the only time Patrick Stewart (Picard) and Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) have ever been on the same screen was in Star Trek: Nemesis, in which Janeway was Admiral Janeway. However, Tim Russ, who played Tuvok, also had a part in one Star Trek: TNG episode.

oh, right, NCC1701C was in the episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" where they hit a space/time warp thingy...

*hangs up his mock communicator pin**

However, Tim Russ, who played Tuvok, also had a part in one Star Trek: TNG episode.

Tim Russ, who plays Tuvoc, was also in Star Trek: Generations, on the bridge of the Enterprise-B (he wasn't playing a Vulcan, though, just a human). Also, Robert Duncan McNeill, who played Lt. Tom Paris in Voyager, played a cadet at Starfleet Academy in The Next Generation (during the time that Wesley Crusher was attending the Academy).

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
NO! NO! NO! NONONONNONONONNONNONNONO!!!!!

BLAST MY TIMING!!!!

I literally screamed when i saw that second response!!!!

Now that i have clamed down, time for the revelation...Revalation X you might say...

Well, mt science teacher likes to give out extra credit so he gave us this seemingly foreign code of some sort. He said the first one to tell him what it meant would get some extra credit. The purpose was to test our resourcefulness and ability to research.

Since i found out the fate of Serebii.net thru these beautiful boards, i figured i could also gain knowledge of the cryptic message.

In the back of my mind, i knew i saw this code before...turns out i was beaten to the proverbial punch by some one else in first period. So i sat through his second period announcement that the code reffered to the Trekkie # found out by you, my magnificently benevolent compatriots. Had i only looked back at these boards before i retired for the evening, a mere 11 minutes after my posting, i would have been able to answer my teacher.

Well, i expected only a few to answer this and not as fast. I was terribly wrong in so many ways. Thank you for your help. It was I who was at fault. I failed. Thank you SOOOOOO much for your cooperation, but it was for naught.

To sum up this teenaged tragedy, the code was given to be solved for extra credit. I was too slow to read the boards and therefore fell tortoise to another's hare. I tried to use the boards as a council for help and i failed. Thank you for your help.

If u have comments, further questions or just want to get'cho Trek on, then keep yourself posted to this thread. I'll keep an eye on it for a while to respond to your thoughts if you have something to say to me.

Once again: YOU GUYS ARE GREAT, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

[edit: please don't post like this, as it stretches out the page formatting. Thanks for your cooperation...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw,man...I`m late as well...I knew it immediately when I saw it.:)

My English teacher also did this exact scenario back when I was in 11th grade.Back then,I was the only one who knew it.Now,we have a lot of Trekkies,eh? ;)

`Sensei

The Anaconda said:
"Pfft. Almost as bad."- Admiral McCoy, Journey to Farpoint ;)

It's "Encounter at Farpoint"

mysterioustrainer said:
In 2053, a psychics scienstist Dr. Zephren Cochrine will devleop the first light speed (or commonly known as "Warp") driven space craft, the Pheonix.

It's April 4-5, 2063... 10 Years after WWIII...
And It's FTL (faster-than-light) driven spacecraft...

Captain Jean Luc Picard was given command of the first Galaxy class vessel U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D

The Galaxy-class Is named after the first ship of that class, the USS Galaxy, which the Enterprise-D belonged to and was third Galaxy-class to be commissioned (after the Yamato which was destroyed).

*lol* The Name "Enterprise" has a rich history, and any ship that has that name is one spactacular ship (Including the Real USS Enterprise CVN-65).

Course, "ENTERPRISE" is irking me a bit though...

Back