Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please Lock So I Don't Lose My Trading Threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EeveeLover

Member Services Administrator
This thread was started in regards to one trader and seems to have worked well to get some trades finished that may not have been without publicity.

Please keep this thread on topic, so that we can keep it open. No flaming / arguements / fighting / threats, keep it clean.

As ppl have problem post them here and this list will be modified as needed. Also, please post when ppl get those problems fixed, so that we can also note that.

Remember, this is step 1 for the reporting process:
If you have a problem with a Gym trader: email [email protected] stating what the problem is, who it is with (screen name and real name), the email address of that person (if you have it), mailing address, and a time line of the trade.

If you don't report, the 'Gym cannot do anything.

Posted by Tommy himself:

[B said:
Tommy the Earthbender[/B]]I know I have 'ripped' alot of people here on good ol' Pokegym, and I am deeply sorry for it.

The truth is I have an impluse problem, this means I usually trade away the stuff I aledgedly promissed

people. I have done this alot even with people at my own leauge and I feel bad that I no longer own the cards

and money I owe all some off you and I am deeply sorry. I completely understand if you want me to leave

PokeGym and never return...

With Deep Regrets:
Tommy"the Earthbender"Barrett

T-Tar_Attack_2006 - Listed as a cationary trader by the Tribunal.

He seems to be having issues completing his trades or backing out / not sending first without telling the other party involved.

Other names: pokemonmaster2006 aka T-Tar_Attack_2006 /Alex de Jesus in NY NY

Posted By PokePop:

"GaaRa, pokemoncrazy, and and T-Tar_Attack_2006 are all the same person.
T-Tar Attack is a bad trader.

Click and ban."

PPL with problems/problem:
surge said:
05/27/2006, 12:50 AM i havent received 2 flygon ex's and its been about 3 weeks since i sent him 30 dollars and 6 hp energy..after the first week he said the cards were returned to him because of a wrong address, he apologized for the wait and said he would send them priority...still havent seen them..

Boofu said:
05/27/2006, 11:13 AM Me and my friend Jkwarrior sent a steelix ex, 2 umbreon exs, and an espeon ex for his 4 arcanine exs...
He received over a week ago, and we are still waiting on our cards. We were supposed to send at the same time, so we are getting quite angry. That was alot of money that we sent to him, and if he does not follow through with his part of the trade, we will look for the highest possible punishment possible. We have his address and will file mail fraud if this does not end up fairly. We have successfully traded with him before, thats why we decided it would be ok to send at the same time... but it has never been a trade this large.

L@tias* said:
05/27/2006, 01:31 PM Yes, i have the same question. Ive send that Mewtwo* 2 U, nearly 2 weeks ago. Last week u asked me, if i recieved my 2x Armaldo Ex LM and that Articuno Ex.
Nope ive not recieved yet...have u sent them out?
I know that postorder takes long time with oversea-shipping, but from Kingston, it was 5 days 2 me (@venusaur many THX ^^)

k-psycho said:
05/28/2006, 09:01 PM I just traded for your x3 Mew ex LM and x1 Meganium ex and you said you sent priority mail on Early Wedn. I needed them Saturday and i still dont have them, Priority Mail Takes 2 Days! Then you tell me that i recieved and that im lying!
If you want to be out of trouble, make sure that i get my cards now
kyle

Boofu said:
05/28/2006, 10:01 PM T-Tar... do you have a confirmation # for your trade with me and Jkwarrior regarding the 4 RK9 exs?

Make him send first.

lukerc10t4 - Listed as a cationary trader by the Tribunal.

lukerc10t4 - too lazy to stay on top of his trades - seems to be starting again.

PPl with problems/problem:
MewIsCute90 said:
06/04/2006, 10:36 AM Im having problems with lukerc10t4 right now
i payed him almost 2 weeks ago
and he wont send me my cards
if anyone knows him personally or can get in touch with him
please tell him to send me my cards:(

and good luck with everyone getting their cards back from T-tar

MewIsCute90 said:
06/08/2006, 08:23 PM i recieved my cards from lukerc10t4 today:) yay
he says his pokegym account was working when i finally just emailed him using aol

w/e, im just glad i got my cards :)

Trade / Buy at your own risk.

Shad0wKiller78 - Listed as a BAD trader by the Tribunal.

shad0wkiller78 - Fran Gardasanic in Zagreb Croatia

Venusaur said:
06/04/2006, 05:58 PM I started a trade with Shad0wKiller78 in late March. It was my Arcanine ex for his Lugia ex (don't worry it was before Lugia ex became very valuable). We were supposed to send same time. I sent my Arcanine ex to him. I don't know his real name, but someone else probably does. I don't have the PM with the trade anymore cause I had to delete it cause of the 50 PM limit. I'm not sure if I copy and pasted the trade information into microsoft word or something before I deleted it, I'll try to find it if so. I'm hoping one of the Croatians on this board that talk to him regularly can get him to send me either the Lugia ex or my Arcanine ex back.

ColdFire64 said:
06/04/2006, 09:18 PM Yeah, I traded with Shad0wkiller78 in January and got ripped because he never sent me my cards. No replies to PM or emails. He hasn't really been active on the boards for a long time now. I do have his real name, address, etc, and I also reported him to the tribunal LONG ago. I will quote his info from the good/bad trader list shortly.

This guy must send first.

San Diego for Ever

San Diego for Ever - Abraham Jimenez in San Diego CA USA
- Listed as a BAD trader by the Tribunal.

ColdFire64 said:
06/04/2006, 09:18 PM The other bad trader I've had a problem with is San Diego for Ever. He sent me the wrong cards at first, and then after 2 weeks he told me he couldn't find the correct cards so he said he'd send me 3 rare candy cards instead. More time goes by and he claims that the rare candies were returned to him in the mail, which I know is total BS because his "wrong" cards got to me beforehand. He then goes inactive on the boards and refuses to answer PM or Email. He has been reported to the tribunal quite some time ago as well.

This guy must send first.

WATCH THESE TRADERS!!

Last edited:
EeveeLover said:
He seems to be having issues completing his trades or backing out / not sending first without telling the other party involved.

He backed out of a deal with me, after agreeing to send first - 2 weeks ago. Didn't bother to tell me that till today when I asked for a status.

WATCH THIS TRADER!!
Had U already Sent Ur Stuff??? If So, And He Didnt Send That Is Ripping... Him Sending first and not telling u he didnt send is Really Bad Form, and Not Right, But It Isnt Ripping.... There is a difference....

JLYK....
Drew

I understand that, however if you go to his trade thread, he has others that have sent money / cards to him for trades and he has not followed through.

I am trying to warn the trading community about this guy.

He is already listed as a Cautionary trader by the Tribunal under these names:

pokemonmaster2006 aka T-Tar_Attack_2006 /Alex de Jesus in NY NY - 2 complaints received

i backed out of a trade because i thought it was a good trade at first but then i realized that she was gettin more out of the trade than i was so i backed out of the trade with EeveeLover .... i am not a ripper i am tryin to have everyone beleive me i kno many people on pokegym personally so i wouldn't do that u have to understandthe difference i backed out of the trade i didn't rip anyone.

hmm glad I read the good/bad trader list and went with my first instinct on a couple of offers he made otherwise I feel I may well have had my fingers burnt here. I was asked to send first, can you imagine i had only for him to decide he didn't want to trade :eek:

T-Tar_Attack_2006 said:
i backed out of a trade because i thought it was a good trade at first but then i realized that she was gettin more out of the trade than i was so i backed out of the trade with EeveeLover .... i am not a ripper i am tryin to have everyone beleive me i kno many people on pokegym personally so i wouldn't do that u have to understandthe difference i backed out of the trade i didn't rip anyone.

Doesn't matter if you agreed to a trade because you thought it was good and then relized it wasn't. YOU SHOULD STILL GO THROUGH WITH IT. Think before you agree to a trade. Once you agree you should keep your word.

i havent received 2 flygon ex's and its been about 3 weeks since i sent him 30 dollars and 6 hp energy..after the first week he said the cards were returned to him because of a wrong address, he apologized for the wait and said he would send them priority...still havent seen them..

T-Tar_Attack_2006 said:

How was I getting a better deal??

6 HP lightning to you, 5 HP Grass & 1 HP Psy to me. 6 HP energys for 6 HP energys? Seems quite even.

My problem is this, when did you decide to back out, when were you planning to tell me this. When I agree to trades, I take those cards out of my trade binder to hold on to (so they don't go elsewhere). I have those energys sitting on my desk waiting to send to you, not available to trade elsewhere.

You need to follow through with deals you make, else no one will be willing to trade with you in the future.

You already have 2 warnings under another screen name, now you are screwing up this name you use.

You also seen to have some other folks on your own thread that don't seem happy with your trading habits.

By the way, you have communicated better on this thread tonight than you did through our entire attemped trade.

Bad form!!

PS; Read my name in my sig, I am not a she.

T-Tar_Attack_2006 said:
I know im sorry but hey i dont care i didnt ripp anybody
Great attitude to adopt after agreeing to a trade and leaving someone with cards on hold for you not to mention dissapoinment

Surge I don't know how you could've sent first to him, the minute he made me an offer alarm bells started to ring, You should use the good/bad traders list for reference. Anyway I wish you the best of luck getting either your money or those cards back

Backing out of a trade is just as good as a rip. It wastes the trader's time and gives false hope in ever receiving cards. And I know there's a lot of people, including myself, who hate to have their time wasted by people backing out. evil psyduck couldn't have said it better: "Think before you agree to a trade. Once you agree you should keep your word." That's my two cents.

pokemonforever said:
Backing out of a trade is just as good as a rip. It wastes the trader's time and gives false hope in ever receiving cards. And I know there's a lot of people, including myself, who hate to have their time wasted by people backing out.

I agree and disagree... I do think backing out is annoying and wastes people time... However, I Strongly Disagree that Back out is the same as a rip... If U get ripped, U dont have ur cards anymore... If The Person Of The Trade backs out, u still have ur cards.... That is better than not having them at all....
Drew

ok IM sorry for backing out i didnt mean to i know its wrong and Surge im sorry about the Flygons ur going to get them promise me and everybody else please just stop ok im not a ripper and i never did rip anybody maybe i backed out and didnt send asap because im lazy like most people and send late im sorry for that and ithat is going to stop

T-Tar_Attack_2006 said:
ok IM sorry for backing out i didnt mean to i know its wrong and Surge im sorry about the Flygons ur going to get them promise me and everybody else please just stop ok im not a ripper and i never did rip anybody maybe i backed out and didnt send asap because im lazy like most people and send late im sorry for that and ithat is going to stop

I'll give you some advice T-Tar, don't send late, don't send the wrong cards, don't send damaged cards, don't lie and say they are damaged just because you don't want to trade any more, don't back off, don't rip, follow these and you will not be a bad trader.

T-Tar_Attack_2006 said:
your ripped people under Pokemonmaster2006. The only reason you sent my cards was because o the many threads about you ripping people. I think he should be banned from trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back