Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando_9009

I'll trade some of my cards on my haves list for some card sleeves. I want nothing but VAMPIRE REALTED SLEEVES!. if you have some lemme know. k?

Last edited:
are u going to use them for premier events, you can't. you can only use sleeves with solid borders or offical pokemon sleeves with solid borders

Why are you so obsessed with vampires. I swear man, its all cus of taco. Pull your head out once in a while and take a breath of fresh air. JEEZ MAN:lol: :pokeball:~! I doubt you'll find anyone with vampire sleeves on a pokemon website. You should just surf the internet and buy some.

hey, Cheese jutsu, i dont like you. go away. lol. Its not all her fault you know. it comes naturally. like a bird learnig to fly. :D

Hybrid, lol thanx for the offer, but i think i'll pass.

Pokedoll: I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! You deserve something from me. lol. *hug* Thaaaaaaank you! :D My fantasies are made real thanks to you. :D

Old_school_player: oh i know. -evil smile- isnt it beautiful. *satisfying moans* lol.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

k.. since im getting the awesome as h3ll vampire sleeve. i need some cards. i need a crobat, and a crobat ex. please, check my list for cards that you may want. i dont have them all posted going into LM, but if you want something from those series, just ask me.

Last edited:
CHEESE IS RIGHT RANDO!!!! You are only obsessed b/c of TACO and u need some air lmao... Then again i cant talk. Dark things are for me, but i already loved them, my women didn't make a story and then i got obsessed u loser lol. Its ok, ur my son and i gotta tease u at times, lmfao.

ps) Some birds never learn to fly, just like u never learned to like them untill TACO!!!!!!!

oh.. its not the crobat from the delta species. i need the one from hidden legends. -_-' sorry

(rando_9009 on friends name) ^.....^.......^......^.....^......^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back