Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please, please, please bring your old stuff to Nationals!

Politoed666

Myself and a few others are planning to/have already begun to construct lots of decks from old formats. I've been unable to obtain many of the cards I need, and I'd really appreciate it if those with old cards, particularly holos (as those are too expensive on Troll and Toad) could bring what they have to Nationals. Chances are you have something we need, and I will trade well for it.

Thank you!

^Not to mention several of us (i.e., myself) are trying to collect them. Especially first edition base set stuff.

Your efforts will not go unrewarded! :D

I have some base-team rocket stuff that I'll try and separate for you two. :)

3 darkrais plz

just kidding of course :p

Base: Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Professor Oak, Super Energy Removal, Energy Removal, Gust of Wind, Switch, Scoop Up, Item Finder, Computer Search, Impostor Professor Oak, Chansey, Double Colorless Energy, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Pokémon Breeder, Pokémon Trader

Jungle: Mr. Mime, Scyther, Wigglytuff

Fossil: Magmar, Ditto, Grimer, Muk, Mr. Fuji, Moltres, Articuno

Team Rocket: Nightly Garbage Run, Rainbow Energy, Oddish, Dark Gloom, Dark Vileplume, Rocket's Sneak Attack

Gym Heroes: Erika's Dratini, The Rocket's Trap, Tickling Machine, Erika's Bellsprout, Erika's Weepinbell, Erika's Victreebel

Gym Challenge: Brock's Vulpix, Brock's Ninetales, Brock's Protection, Chaos Gym, Rocket's Zapdos

Neo Genesis: Cleffa, Tyrogue, Magby, Pichu, Darkness Energy, Metal Energy, Recycle Energy, Energy Charge, EcoGym, Elekid, Slowpoke, Slowking, Sneasel, Murkrow, Gold Berry, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr (Riptide), Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion (Firestarter), Steelix, Focus Band, Professor Elm

Neo Discovery: Igglybuff, Unown N

Neo Revelations: Suicune, Entei, Raikou

Neo Discovery: FAIL

Promos: Mewtwo (Movie Promo), Computer Error, Onix (Southern Islands)

There's a ton of stuff I'd trade for, but mostly pre-DP T/S/S/E and good metagame Pokémon. 4x Riptide Feraligatr and 3x Howl Entei are top priority.

Back