Please prove this wrong

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Ginjiro, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Ginjiro

Ginjiro New Member

My sister's coocoo-clock friend has the ridiculous idea that if a a card has more than one pokemon in the artwork, then it is rarer. Will someone please prove her wrong since she is being insane? :lol:

2. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

It has nothing to do with rarity. However, I've never gone through all the cards that have multiple pokemon. Would be an interesting project.

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I'll be happy to sell her a stack of Neo Genesis Mareep. There's a whole flock of them it that picture...

4. dkates

dkates New Member

And there are plenty of common/uncommon Trainers with more than one Pokemon in the artwork -- Pokemon Breeder Fields, for example.

5. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

Every single Southern Island card has multiple Pokemon in it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2003
  6. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

I think that the Togepi in Light Jolteon's arms does add a nice touch to the card. It's probably my favorite picture on a Pokemon card, besides Gengars and Haunters, of course.

7. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

I`m with `Pop.I got alot of those Ultra rare Mareeps that I`ll sell...:D

`Sensei

8. Marril

Marril New Member

I guess that'd make Mr Fuji one of the rarest cards ever, then. :lol:

9. Yugi's_tough_chick

Yugi's_tough_chick New Member

Well, if it's so rare, how come no one wants it when I try to trade it? I have 25 copies of the "rarest card",and no one wants 'em :lol:

10. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

That's the point. Ginjiro's sister's friend is wrong.

11. dkates

dkates New Member

I have to wonder where this person got the idea, and if she ever acted on it -- I'm getting the feeling someone tried to take advantage of her by telling her this.

12. Pok'emaniac

Pok'emaniac New Member

Hey I got a holo-graphic Blissey and I'll trade it for a Lugia, or Ho-oh, Blissey is as rare as them. Better be Holo-graphic!

13. Yugi's_tough_chick

Yugi's_tough_chick New Member

Okay,um, Pok'emaniac,That had absolutely nothing to do with the current topic. If you want to trade cards,post them at the Trading Post.

On a different note, how old was this friend? Depending on their age,little kids can get suckered easily.Of course,if it's a 14-year old,um,that's a different story...