Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please prove this wrong

Ginjiro

My sister's coocoo-clock friend has the ridiculous idea that if a a card has more than one pokemon in the artwork, then it is rarer. Will someone please prove her wrong since she is being insane? :lol:

It has nothing to do with rarity. However, I've never gone through all the cards that have multiple pokemon. Would be an interesting project.

I'll be happy to sell her a stack of Neo Genesis Mareep. There's a whole flock of them it that picture...

And there are plenty of common/uncommon Trainers with more than one Pokemon in the artwork -- Pokemon Breeder Fields, for example.

I think that the Togepi in Light Jolteon's arms does add a nice touch to the card. It's probably my favorite picture on a Pokemon card, besides Gengars and Haunters, of course.

I`m with `Pop.I got alot of those Ultra rare Mareeps that I`ll sell...:D

`Sensei

Marril said:
I guess that'd make Mr Fuji one of the rarest cards ever, then. :lol:

Well, if it's so rare, how come no one wants it when I try to trade it? I have 25 copies of the "rarest card",and no one wants 'em :lol:

I have to wonder where this person got the idea, and if she ever acted on it -- I'm getting the feeling someone tried to take advantage of her by telling her this.

Hey I got a holo-graphic Blissey and I'll trade it for a Lugia, or Ho-oh, Blissey is as rare as them. Better be Holo-graphic!

Okay,um, Pok'emaniac,That had absolutely nothing to do with the current topic. If you want to trade cards,post them at the Trading Post.

On a different note, how old was this friend? Depending on their age,little kids can get suckered easily.Of course,if it's a 14-year old,um,that's a different story...

Back