Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Pliskins dark deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepliskin5005

Well darkri ex goes great with energy switch because you can retreat your active pokemon for free then move the energy off of it to your new active pokemon. The cards engineers adjustment junk arm and ultra ball go great with dark patch. I have two ways of getting trainer cards out of my discard pile i could use sableye's second attack or junk arm.

I only put two special dark energys in this deck because i dont want lost remover to be used to much on this deck. I can one shout terikian with zoroak but still could be a problem ecspeally aginst darkri ex. All my pokemon in here have resistnce to psychich besides sableye so this will be good aginst cmt or any thing elise with mewtwo ex in it' I also can make mewtwo ex do less damage to my pokemon if i use lost remover. Here is my deck list.

Pokemon 12

4-3-1 zorua De zoroak De zoroak bw
1 darkri ex De
2 sableye De
1 sneasil ud

Trainers and supporters 35

3 dark claw
4 dark patch
3 pokemon catcher
2 junk arm
3 pokemon collector
2 ultra ball
3 engineers adjustments
4 p o n t
1 revive
2 seeker
3 lost remover
1 fishing rod
2 random recivor
1 n therroy
1 juniper

Energy 13

dark 13

Last edited:
Well people usually recomend seven or eight draw supporter cards in a deck.....i could take seeker out and put random rendom receiver in or juniper.

Well people usually recomend seven or eight draw supporter cards in a deck.....i could take seeker out and put random rendom receiver in or juniper.

10 Draw is low in this format really. 7 is asking to have dead hands all game.

Ed:Especially since one is Engineers

Posted with Mobile style...

I suggest 10-11 supporters( hand refreshers) and 1-2 random receivers( I like better than pokegear for consistency).
Posted with Mobile style...

Well one brutal bash wont do so much because there is a leaf pokemon on your bench. Two i dont think i will need to move that many energys three i may have a hard time getting shaymin off the bench i wanted seeker to get darkri ex in to my hand. four i woudlnt want to start with shaymin.

And i can get energy switch back in to my hand. And i do have nine drawing cards in here.

Shaymin is not a good play in a deck focused on Zoroark.

Energy switch isn't any good either though.

You have energy accel thruogh Dark Patch already and only need 2 Energy for your main attack. You shouldn't need to move it around too much.

You need Tornadus-EX and DCE. Here is my list. It hasn't lost a single game.
1 Zoroark BW
3 Zoroark DEX
4 Zorua DEX
2 Darkrai-EX
2 Tornadus-EX
1 Shaymin UL
1 Absol Prime

3 N
4 Juniper
4 PONT
2 Random Receiver
2 Ultra Ball
1 Level Ball
1 SSU
2 Catcher
4 Junk Arm
4 Dark Patch
4 Dark Claw
1 Pluspower
1 Pokemon Center (for more Tornadus-EX donking power and healing Darkrai-EX snipes)

3 DCE
4 Sp. Dark
7 Dark

---------- Post added 05/07/2012 at 02:58 PM ----------

I use 2 Dark Claw and 3 Exp. Share so Darkrai can get the energy from Zorark when knocked out then Attach One Dark, then Dark Patch and now your ready to go!

And you have to have an energy on the active to retreat it with Dark Cloak, as you cannot Dark Patch onto the active.

Well maybe i will put tornadus in.....i just got tornadus in my box. But im deffentley not putting shaymin in. Going to test out my dark deck tommorow. Hey i tock out two lost remover and one darkri ex and i put in two random recivor and i put in one fishing rod. But its really best to play tornadus with stadium cards..... and im not putting dce's in.

Well i have two trainer cards to get darkri ex back. And dce's can be lost remomovered off. And if i discared one with engneers adjustment's i wont be able to get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back