4 Poke Healer +
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance
=24+26=50

4 DCE
6 Psychic

Strategy:
Fast lock to slow down your opponent, Spiritomb can be used for first 1 to 3 turns if needed and Mesprit places Power block one turn earlier if needed. Then just say Psychic Lock 9-12 times and hope that u have won. There is lot's of TeCHs for important machups, and each one of them have their uses.

Machups:

LuxChomp: Good
Judge + Psychic LOCK kills their deck. They need those Lv.Xs, but all of their draw is from powers and Cyruses. Spiritomb start also helps, but does not cover it all. Right timed TeCH usage and Healers should win the game. i would even say 65-35 for Plox if played well.

Jumpluff: Even or good
It depens on your skills, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, power block. You have it all what it takes to kill Jumpluff. But if u let them run over u with Luxray's power... U forgot to use Mesprit.... :D 60-40 for Plox

SableLOCK: Good
They can lock u if they are lucky enough, still every time u set up, you have won the game. Just use Giratina or judge, then Cyrus intiate with telepass and psychic lock, they may return from it. But Intiate every turn + Psychic LOCK will be enough. 60-40

Gyarados: Even
Depens on how much they play draw supporters, if they just play few felicitys, it should be like 60-40, judge is so good and they really cant slow ur set up down. If they play something like Cynhtias it will go 50-50

Cursegar: Even or Good
This may look like an autoloss, but Azelf X is the key in this game, set it up and use Psychic LOCK until they run out of gas. 60-40 for usually. 45-55 if they play mimes and Shucle.

Dialga: Bad or Even
They can be Ploxed, Gallade can OHKO them, Bring Down works... Judges ar good but still resistance is a big help for them. 45-55 i would say.

Does we have BDIF or what? I lost final against Magnezone hit and run, he setted always up 2 turns faster than me (bad luck, really bad) and i made couple of mistakes (not bad ones... but still...) (only 4 hours of sleep last night...)

Why don't you run an Azelf MT?

No need for it. Of course LA can be replaced whit it, but Luxchomp machup is good even before it, there would be 6/20 change that one of pixies is prized. Against LuxChomp i rahter us my bench space for stuff like extra hitters, claydols, Dusknoir and Giratina.

Very good list as always, but 3 Roseanne / 2 Collector is little small draw engine.
Sad you was 2nd again T_T

Very good list as always, but 3 Roseanne / 2 Collector is little small draw engine.
Sad you was 2nd again T_T

It shouldnt be, because there is so much power draw and set up attacks... 7 starter pokemons. 6 or 7 pf those are dead draws if u are in power block or in later game. And i didnt find space for set of Cynthias as usually.... :D

2 time Second is ok.... But next year.... I wont bear any bad machups in finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back