Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

plox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol33

Well I'm pretty undecided about what I'm going to play for regionals..... plox, luxchomp, gyarados, jumpluff, shuppet??? How about plox, It's just too consistent to pass up. Here's the list,

x4 Ralts
x2 Kirlia
x3 Gardevoir
x1 Gardevoir X
x1 Gallade
x2 Baltoy
x2 Claydol
x1 Uxie
x1 Azelf
x1 Azelf X
x1 Nidoran
x1 Nidoqueen
x2 Spiritomb
x1 Unown q
x1 Unown g

x3 Pokemon Collector
x2 Roseanne's Research
x4 Bebe's Search
x2 Team Galactic's Wager
x4 Pokemon Communication
x4 Rare Candy
x2 Moonlight Stadium
x1 Palmer's Contribution
x3 Expert Belt

x5 Psychic Energy
x4 Double Colorless Energy
x2 Call Energy

Strategy:
Set up fast or use spiritomb to evolve all of your pokemon so that you can start telepassing and cosmicing, once you're ready just psychic lock for the rest of the game. The moonlights are mainly for Azelf X so you win mirror matches. Any comments, suggestions or questions are welcome.

Advise based on my experience with the deck:

Uxie is not really needed
Run 4 Spiritomb... it's just too good of a starter
Roseanne's is better than Collector, if you want to run Collector, I'd go 4 Roseanne's and 1-2 Collector
Poke Communication is good, but 4 is too many to run in any deck with Spiritomb, I'd cut it to 1-2
2 Expert Belt is plenty
I don't run it, but I think most people who run Nidoqueen (especially with Spiritomb) prefer a 1-1-1 line to a 1-0-1, so you might want to test that

Drop 1 uxie for 2 unown g and then drop 1 expert belt for a third call energy! Drop collectors add 2 more spiritomb add a 1 nidorina Then add 2 more roseanne's, drop the palmer's and add 2 NM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back