3 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
2 Night Maintenance
2 Switch

Energy 14

4 DRE
2 Boost
8 Psychic

Well, I wanted to make a fun deck with Weezing and Toxicroak so I went with Nidoking as my Heavy Hitter. To me, Nidking being able to Poison Rub anything (Minus those WP players) just calls for this combo. Ideally, Pachi is your starter and then CFF for Nido, Koff, Croa. Then on Next turn CFF for Koff, Nido. Hopefully by this point you will have at least 1 Weezing Out and the Croak out with a Nidorino or King already getting ready to go!

I am using Dre for the Quick hit with King to get Poison going ASAP and also to assist with retreat costs. The Boost is for the Pride Attack after having Rubbed something up that is weak! I consider going for Energy Removal in here (Takes out the WP threat) but just couldn’t find the room!

So Poison.dec there you go! I have seen some around the Gym, but this build has proven to be a little more consistent on getting out everything and sustaining the Damage!

~Prof. Fish~

-2 boosts, -1 DRE, + 3 Holon WP

-1/1 toxicroak, +1/1 ariados

Giving yourself free retreat, while stacking their retreat seems more effective to me than the toxicroak, and the WP's make your nidokings swarm more effectively.

i am assuming you are using the purple nidoking.
good deck idea I would work on the trainer line.
Somewhat energy shy too

I have a deck like this. Wat do u think about a Rayquaza d ex tech? It's just me, but I think it works wonders! If u like the free retreat, play moonlight/phoebes stadium!

Moonlight stadium/Pheobe's is also good to get rid of whatever stadium your opponent is playing and get yours in instantly.

3-2-3-1 Nidoking SW/Nidoking DF
3-3 Weezing
2-2 Claydol
1 Skarmory Ex
3 Pachi
1-1 LickyLicky

i like that alot better since Nido DF can just snipe for 30 or 60/20 and tech Licklicky to to bring up and possible paralyze,have the Fishing Engine and Wager near max.Skarmory Ex if they retreat.I mean I like that better but thats just me.

-2 boosts, -1 DRE, + 3 Holon WP

-1/1 toxicroak, +1/1 ariados

Giving yourself free retreat, while stacking their retreat seems more effective to me than the toxicroak, and the WP's make your nidokings swarm more effectively.

Agree & replace 2 Switch with 2 Phoebe's Stadium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back