2 Skyla
2 Shauna
2 Pokemon Fan Club
32 Trainers

4 DCE
9 Psychic
13 Energy

Strategy
So pretty much poison is the main form of attack of this deck. I don't know about anywhere else but i know there has been a lot of talk about pyroar around my league and both toxicroack ex and chandelure ex's first attacks are immune to it. the goal is to get toxicroak out and poison the opponent put a virbank in play and get dragalge set on the bench and let the active pokemon get KO'd by poison damage 50 inbetween every turn. sometimes if its worth it and they have a pokemon that will be dead from poison before they are able to set up i will retreat for chandelure for bench damage other than that its mostly there as just another easy to set up pokemon i can count on and also i can keep with the status effect strategy. dusknoir is in there for the healing and max potion and if i come up against a suicune it could be useful too.

this deck is kindof in the prototype stage ive been working on it weeks before flashfire came out and have went through many different strategies. any advice would help or suggestions even if it means u pretty much recreate the deck im open to any suggestions :p

Have you thought about putting Crobat in the deck? Ultra Toxic Fang does 40 then poison is 40 too, add a virbank and that is 60 each turn, which is more than Toxicroak can achieve with Virbank. It also has draw power with it's ability.

I would drop the switches and add escape ropes. I also think 2-3 lysandres would be good in this deck. The idea is to trap and poison right? what better cards than those. this gives you a chance to build up your dusknoirs and move around the damage and set up their big hitters for ko's from your set bench as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back