Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokédex 3D

Nintendan

This has absolutely blown my mind away. The detail of the models. They're extremely smooth and very pleasing to see. There's also the option to have the Pokémon do a little pose and it looks fantastic!
You should download this right away if you have a 3DS. And don't worry about any point needed to purchase it. It's free!

What do you think of it?

Kind of a waste imo. The 3d models are fine but this feature is completely useless. I would rather the models go into something worthwhile. I have no reason to use the pokedex 3d except to look at the models. It IS free, but I still expect some functionality in it. Right now, it has none (and it is boring to use past the first few minutes).
Posted with Mobile style...

I am hopeing it is a preview of things to come for the future of the series. Other then that- meh, but for the price of free and you have a lot of time to tink around and want some cool visuals- this will fill your need.

Doesn't it have most-to-all of the "hidden" Pokedex stuff? It's good that Nintendo is actually putting that out rather than relying upon fansites to publish that information...

This has absolutely blown my mind away. The detail of the models. They're extremely smooth and very pleasing to see. There's also the option to have the Pokémon do a little pose and it looks fantastic!
You should download this right away if you have a 3DS. And don't worry about any point needed to purchase it. It's free!

What do you think of it?
I am too blown away by the textures and things that the Pokemon have in it. Honestly I was expecting some pixelated mess but it isn't which is rather cool.
Doesn't it have most-to-all of the "hidden" Pokedex stuff? It's good that Nintendo is actually putting that out rather than relying upon fansites to publish that information...

It is basically the same things that the Pokedex on Serebii will give you, except it doesn't have the Max/Min stat spread that Serebii does.

So it shows you the different abilities the Pokemon can have, What egg group the Pokemon is, what level attacks are learned, what level they evolve, and Pokedex entries. It also shows you a list of what the moves do and what other Pokemon can learn that Move. One more thing, it rates the states of the Pokemon from what looks to be 1-10. If I forgot anything let me know.

Love playing with the AR Viewer!

Kind of a waste imo. The 3d models are fine but this feature is completely useless. I would rather the models go into something worthwhile. I have no reason to use the pokedex 3d except to look at the models. It IS free, but I still expect some functionality in it. Right now, it has none (and it is boring to use past the first few minutes).
Posted with Mobile style...
We can either wait months to see these graphics in a potential game. Or we can see what they're really capable of doing now.

Isn't this thing gonna be able to use the AR for some ridiculous images here later like they showed at the E3 conference?

I want them to put every Pokemon in there. The Pokedex thing works as being a blank Pokedex and requires you to do some work but I have no idea how you add more to it. It's not like I can go out and take a picture of a Pidgey to get it's data.

I want them to put every Pokemon in there. The Pokedex thing works as being a blank Pokedex and requires you to do some work but I have no idea how you add more to it. It's not like I can go out and take a picture of a Pidgey to get it's data.

Every day via Spotpass you will receive one more Pokemon for your Pokedex. Then you will also be able to trade them with other people locally for ones you don't have.
QR Codes to Scan Just scan these and you should get more Pokemon.

EDIT:^^^^ Those QR codes in those pictures are just to give you POkemon Stickers in game.

Back