Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokéGym Shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick15

I went to a Power Keepers Prerelease today (!!!) and I saw someone wearing a black shirt with the PokéGym logo sewn into it. She said she bought it at a Worlds, I think during the last one? Anyways, how do I get my hands on one of these shirts?

good luck nick, unless we can convince Chrisbo to order us ones...which will cost a bit.

Im first in line for an embroidered shirt...and im patient

HURRY CHRISBO AND GET MORE PEEPS WHO WANT EM!!!

just PM chrisbo and he will get you info

Last edited:
UM.............Am I mistaken but doesn't the listing state $35 for a 4X. Then $10 for embroidery of my screen name. Then $10 for shipping. For a grand total of $55? Goodness thats one expensive shirt.

Ok, so if they are picked up at Origins, do we still pay the shipping cost? I would like to order 2 for me & Chris! These are awesome looking! I can just have our names added later locally.

Thanks
~Melissa~

No shipping cost on pickups at big events.
Like I said, though, we have to check on stock. What sizes?

UM.............Am I mistaken but doesn't the listing state $35 for a 4X. Then $10 for embroidery of my screen name. Then $10 for shipping. For a grand total of $55? Goodness thats one expensive shirt.

Look around in your area to see if stores do embroidering & take it there. Thats $10.00 you wont have to spend right away! I know there are several places in the Malls nowadays who do that. Just a suggestion!

~Melissa~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back