Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokémon 'R' Us

Marril

I noticed a lot of people complaining on the D/P Cloning Glitch thread about how it takes them a long time. Well, how would you like to get a Pokémon that costs you no time, energy, or frustration? It's easy, thanks to Pokémon 'R' Us! Simply give me your order and your FC. Then simply request it back no less than two days later, and if it's not finished by then, my service is free! Yes, I know, the if and the free together tell you that there's a cost, and I'll tell you. After the hacking process, if I have finished in that two day amount of time, I will be entitled to keep one extra hack from your Pokémon down payment, plus an additional one hack for every five. It's cheap, it's less time consuming, and best of all, it's cheap! So come on down and get your Pokémon hacked today!

Warning: While I do have a system in place to prevent having your Pokémon detected as a cheat, I am not responsible for any cloners who happen to have a spare lv. 1 or under Uxie, and thus am not liable for the loss of your Pokémon to efficient cloners.

Back