Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokémon Wristbands?

Metal Master

We all know about all of the wristbands that have become a fad nowadays. They'll start showing up majorly again in the spring when its warm enough to wear short sleeves.

My question in point is are there any Pokemon wristbands? I only know of one I got as a bonus in a trade I did, which was a Trading Figures Game one. Here's a pic of the wording:

It has a blue on the opposite side of it, nothing else.

Does anyone else think Pokemon wristbands would be cool to give away as promotion items, etc.? What's your opinion?

I have a set of Team Aqua/Magme wristbands and bandanas i got from pokepark, not too many left though

I saw WWE ones on sale in town yesterday, and they're the first ones I'd seen that weren't from a charity. Not sure if I like that, it kinda takes away the point, butcha can't stop inevitability.

Truthfully, the wristbands have gone beyond charity.

I know friends who have 20+ at least. I have about 5..............hehe.

In fact, Rally's(or some other fast food place) was giving out Cardinal ones here in St. Louis. They are abundant all right.

They do go way beyond Charity now...

Ones I currently own...
Major League Baseball, "I live For This"- free from GameStop
Texas Rangers- Bought at Ranger game, went to Ranger charity (dont recal which)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Launch date- given at midnight release of book
Xbox360 Launch, 11/22/06, GameStop-Free from GameStop

Hey Meta, is hte one you have the one that is from Nintendo, has the old NES controller and says "Player" on it... cause thats the one I really want. We also have a PacMan one, but meh...

the only other pokemon one was one from reserving emerald on the pokemoncenter website. it was a green wristband that said pokemon on it and it was called a "frontier spirit band." really sad that mine broke...:(

Spectreon said:
Hey Meta, is hte one you have the one that is from Nintendo, has the old NES controller and says "Player" on it... cause thats the one I really want. We also have a PacMan one, but meh...
Nope. When there was a demo of the Trading Figure Game in Europe, they were giving away shirts and wristbands(maybe some other stuff, now sure). I traded a trader who lived their for a shirt and they included the wristband.

Spectreon said:
They do go way beyond Charity now...

Ones I currently own...
Major League Baseball, "I live For This"- free from GameStop
Texas Rangers- Bought at Ranger game, went to Ranger charity (dont recal which)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Launch date- given at midnight release of book
Xbox360 Launch, 11/22/06, GameStop-Free from GameStop

Yeah, that's the one I have.

Sorry, I meant Metagross EX shoulda specified....

I think its funny the jealousy I have seen inside the store and out when I show off my 360 Bracelet... its just funny...

Getting 'Player' one soon... thinking of getting Pac Man.... shows Pac, and says 'EAT ME!' on it...

Saw an older Game Stop one today, for Splinter Cell

Tell you guys what, name me a price via PM for a team Aqua wristband/bandana Combo from the Pokepark in Japan
Only 1 avaliable

Metal Master said:
Nope. When there was a demo of the Trading Figure Game in Europe, they were giving away shirts and wristbands(maybe some other stuff, now sure). I traded a trader who lived their for a shirt and they included the wristband.
Hey,
since I am the one who send you both of it ;-) here some things:
I got 2 Shirts for playing a demo of the game (I was stupid that I didn't make 45254230 Demos to get 43989 Shirts). The wristband thing I got is from something different. They had a little Spinning Wheel and you had to spin and I got like a freaking million of these wrist bands and just one Booster. ._.
But that's the only one I've seen yet!

I would wear a Pokemon wristband

b0n3z said:
Hey,
since I am the one who send you both of it ;-) here some things:
I got 2 Shirts for playing a demo of the game (I was stupid that I didn't make 45254230 Demos to get 43989 Shirts). The wristband thing I got is from something different. They had a little Spinning Wheel and you had to spin and I got like a freaking million of these wrist bands and just one Booster. ._.
But that's the only one I've seen yet!

I would wear one. I wear a For I Am Not Ashamed braclet and a VH1 Save the Music bracelet now, plus my leather one that says "Kay's Mom". By the way....Merry Christmas guys :tongue:

My favorite bands are my "ZELDA" one's - LOL "Power, Courage, Wisdom"
got mine at IGN Live show!!
I think they passed them out at So Cal Gen Con, but not sure??

and My Dodgers Band - yes sir!! woohoo, GO BLUE!!

lates

Back