Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poke-Dome.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrOaCh

Anyone remember that site? I was the one who put that together but shut it down years ago because I had lost interest in Pokemon... if I would have known I'd be playing this game again at 20 years old, I probably would have kept it. ;]

never heard of it.

some of the sites I recall from the old old days were;

bulbagardens.com

Pokemonvillage.com (still around I think but probably has information on it from 8 years ago on the front page)

Pokenation.com (I think this was an auction site specifically for TCG's of all kinds)

serebii.net been around for ages, they seem to be the main Pokemon site.

pokemonelite2000 was the premier place for pokemon info, but it has a very ignorant owner imo who wont let anyone else touch front page content and update it.

pokeschool.com I thought was ran by a bunch of *****, I think its ran by some of the people who ran or runs ptco which explains why this site was driven into the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should try to revive Poke-Dome, just for old times' sake. since you're back in action, shouldn't the website be, too?

- Croatian_Nidoking

Never heard of Poke-dome, actually. I was rather surprised, though, to hear that no-one here has heard of the Pokemon Online project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back