2 Bebe's Search
2 Night Maintenance
2 Lake Boundary

Energy:19

8 Water
4 Dark
4 Psychic
3 Multi Energy

I have made this deck which with all that is in it runs pretty consistant....I am new to the game so my cards are limited to mainly the newer D&P cards. It has been winning against my GFs Magmorter deck though the games are close for the most part....I haven't had much testing against the G&G decks but the time or 2 I have it has done well. I know I probably dont run enough Trainers and maybe to much Energy but the utility in this deck has served me really well and of course it goes after the weakness of both Mag and G&G along with some other utility cards such as Absol but of course being a fairly new player (only a tad more than a month) I can always use some advice and anyway to make the deck better would be appreciated Thanks for looking.

Take out the darkrai line(2-1)and 4 dark energies. Only 2 multi. Two scramble energies. 4 celios. No bebes. 4 candies. 1 TSD. No mawile. Only 2-2 banette line and add in a 3-3 furret line. 7 waters. Too slow and way to many pokemon with diff type. Now it's more speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back