3. Xatu------------------3-1-0---.750---551.99
4. T-Tar-----------------3-1-0---.750---500.75
5. The Indian------------2-2-0---.500---542.98
6. Play To Win The Game--2-2-0---.500---532.79
7. Ruiner----------------1-3-0---.250---591.04
8. Plusle and Minun------1-3-0---.250---488.78
9. The Moonanites--------1-3-0---.250---437.33
10. Lovie's Firm Armpits-0-4-0---.000---365.73

Yahoo's glitching for me right this second, so all I have right now are the standings and a congratulations to BLiZzArD, the only undefeated team at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more information in a bit, including a starting roster check for byes (things looked good with a passing glance, could I finally have a fully active group?), then I'll edit this post.

Edit: Yeah, no started byes, everyone's been active recently, and the most interesting thing is how the highest cumulative score is 25% in winning percentage. Again, thank you everyone for being active this year.

Last edited:
I've all but given up on this league. Just a terrible season here. And now I'm stuck without a #1 QB. None of my RBs are giving me anything. My WRs are terrible. Def are worse, and Ds are just as bad. It might be getting close to packing it up for this year...

Bullados: Please don't give up. Even the worst people can still come back (looks at roster):eek: Well, maybe not, unless some of your people start playing to their potential (glares at Mo-Jo, DeAngelo Williams and the Chicago DST). But still, at least you've been trying to make roster moves (unlike some teams in previous years).

Fox McCloud: If you have interest I'll put you on the alternate list, but everyone is surprisingly active this year, so you likely won't play this year (unless you would enjoy taking over an 0-5 team someone gives up on:rolleyes:). I've been doing this every year, so just watch for the sign-up topic next August.

Week 5 is over, and everything is fine and
Hold Everything!!!
We have a bye week infraction!
The Moonanites (clement30) started 2 people on bye this week, as well as two people currently injured who didn't play. Upon further review, he also started a hurt person 2 weeks before that.
If clement30 doesn't check in soon in either a topic or the league with an excuse, he may be replaced in the league!

I'm assuming that there's an option to swap the owner for a team somewhere in the commissioner's options.
Be quiet! I don't want this to be an idle threat!

Back