Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokegym Pre-States Tournament (Lunar Wing Wins with Jumpluff)

smacktack15

RedShark is the default online simulator!!! You may decide to use another method such as Apprentice, In-Real-Life, Webcam, etc.

1) Deadlines are Deadlines
2) There will be no replacements
3) There are no prizes except bragging rights
4) You are allowed to use Proxies (If you tell your opponent)
5) There will be swiss rounds and a top cut
6) report cheating
NO CHANGING DECKS
After each match, please report the wins/loss and the decks played

Round 5 Results

1) Kwisdumb 4.5-0.5
2) Luca 4-1
3) Pokemon99 4-1
4) Colts8729 4-1
5) Nnaann 3.5-1.5
6) Volt 3.5-1.5
7) Lunar Wing 3.5-1.5
8) I Like Burden of a Day 3.5-1.5

9) GGRules! 3-2
10) Cardkeeper 3-2
11) Afstandopleren 3-2
12) Kazambolt 3-2
13) Nobodys 3-2
14) Paperfairy 3-2
15) ColoradoSunrise 2-3
16) Espeon1 2-3
17) PkB 2-3
18) LegendaryLugia 1.5-3.5
19) WinkWinkNudgeNudge 1.5-3.5
[DEL]Kayle 2-3[/DEL]
[DEL]Louist200 2-3[/DEL]
[DEL]Kingeringer13 1-4[/DEL]

The Top 8

1) Kwisdumb 4.5-0.5
2) Luca 4-1
3) Pokemon99 4-1
4) Colts8729 4-1
5) Nnaann 3.5-1.5
6) Volt 3.5-1.5
7) Lunar Wing 3.5-1.5
8) I Like Burden of a Day 3.5-1.5

Top 8 Player's Deck Information

1) Kwisdumb w/ LuxChomp
2) Luca w/ BlazeRay
3) Pokemon99 w/ Shuppet
4) Colts8729 w/ LuxChomp
5) Nnaann w/ Gyarados/Luxray GL
6) Volt w/ CurseGar Tech
7) Lunar Wing w/ Jumpluff
8) I Like Burden of a Day w/ Jumpluff/Kingdra

Top 8 Pairings

Match Results are due Saturday March 6th 2010 4:00 PM ET. If The match isn't completed, I will award the win through the expected winner via match-ups.

Underlined & Orange players are the expected winners of the round. This is based purely off of deck match-ups and means nothing else (depending on the situation).

*OFFICIAL * *TOP 4 HAS STARTED*

Table 1) Kwisdumb vs. I Like Burden of a Day (loss based off inactivity and bad match-up)
Table 2) Luca vs. Lunar Wing (loss based off inactivity, still a decent match-up)
Table 3) Pokemon99 vs. Volt (loss based off bad match-up, being away until today)
Table 4) Colts8729 vs. Nnaann (match actually played out)

The Top 4

1) Kwisdumb 5.5-0.5
2) Colts8729 5-1
3) Volt 4.5-1.5
4) Lunar Wing 4.5-1.5

Top 4 Pairings

Match Results are due Wednesday March 10th 2010 3:00 PM ET. If The match isn't completed, I will award the win through the expected winner via match-ups.

Underlined & Orange players are the expected winners of the round. This is based purely off of deck match-ups and means nothing else (depending on the situation).

*OFFICIAL PAIRINGS* *TOP 2 STARTS NEXT WEDNESDAY*

Table 1) Kwisdumb (LuxChomp) vs. Lunar Wing (Jumpluff)
Table 2) Colts8729 (LuxChomp) vs. Volt (CurseGar Tech)

Last edited:
Just to keep things going as usual,
I sent a PM to Luca of a network they could join.

nice, here is a post from the other thread that i added up for Kwisdumb//

Burden,

Here's my schedule, however rough it is. If you see me on Hamachi hit me up and we'll get something going:

Today: Anytime after 12:00 AM PST
Tomorrow: Anytime after 6:00 PM PST
Thursday: Anytime after 8:00 PM PST
Friday: Anytime after 8:00 PM PST
Saturday: Anytime BEFORE 6:00 PM PST

Yay for making first seed!

BTW, I just got my professor logo:p I guess this tournament is good practice for me considering I might want to run events in the future:)

I was a bit late today, but didn't see you, Burden. I was on this morning a bit too, and will be on for the next few hours if you're up. :)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm around all day today Burden, as work gave me my day off. Lemme know if you're available to play. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to drop from this tournament. I've got a state tomorrow, and 2 the next 2 weeks so I need to concentrate on those. Good Luck for the rest of the tournament Colts.

I'm going to drop from this tournament. I've got a state tomorrow, and 2 the next 2 weeks so I need to concentrate on those. Good Luck for the rest of the tournament Colts.

Alright Good Luck to you at your states as well!:smile:

I'm not sure how Burden and me are gonna work out our game. I've been available for a while, and he's available tomorrow morning/mid-day while he's available tomorrow night, past the deadline. Hopefully he'll surprise me and be on earlier.

ugggh, i just got back so i will be on all the time today

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i've been on and off 45 minutes per hour for the past 10 hours. And, no PM back from my opponent.

Last edited:
Everyone: The round has ended// I am going to award losses to those who haven't been active/bad match-ups.

IDK how to make this fair but, I guess inactivity is worse than a bad match-up.

Here is how it is going to work (you still can battle until tomorrow but, these are the unofficial top 4 pairings):

Top 8 Pairings

Match Results are due Saturday March 6th 2010 4:00 PM ET. If The match isn't completed, I will award the win through the expected winner via match-ups.

*NOT OFFICIAL YET* *TOP 4 STARTS TOMORROW MORNING* *YOU CAN STILL PLAY UNTIL THEN*

Table 1) Kwisdumb vs. I Like Burden of a Day (loss based off inactivity and bad match-up)
Table 2) Luca vs. Lunar Wing (loss based off inactivity, still a decent match-up)
Table 3) Pokemon99 vs. Volt (loss based off bad match-up, being away until today)
Table 4) Colts8729 vs. Nnaann (match actually played out)

This was the fairest possible way and I hope nobody will hold a grudge versus me//

grudge,
me and my opp. have both been online today on the gym but i have been the only one on on hamachi

Here's my schedule:

Today: Anytime after 10:00 PM PST
Tuesday: Anytime after 4:00 PM PST
Wednesday: I can get online before work if necessary.

LMK!

Here's my schedule:

Today: Anytime after 10:00 PM PST
Tuesday: Anytime after 4:00 PM PST
Wednesday: I can get online before work if necessary.

LMK!

Today: Anytime until 10:00 PM EST
Tuseday: Anytime between 3:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST
Wednesday: Between 2:00 PM EST until around 4:00 EST (I go out to league this day).

This weekend = Sunday, I have to attend at a State on Saturday.

Back