Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeGym Roundtable 5 - News, Pokepedia and Cities Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Our recording schedule got derailed with all the City Championships and holiday season blowing up our Saturday mornings. We have a new schedule now!

Want to know about some changes on the PokeGym? Do you use Pokepedia? Been to a City Championship? We cover these topics and more on:

Pokegym Roundtable Podcast

Episode 5: "Post-City Championships Analysis"

I'd like to thank our cast for Episode 5 -- Team Compendium, The Gorn, plus Cardiologists ryanvergel & Patriarch for sharing their thoughts!

Want to get the podcast? To tune in you need some podcast client software!

You can get the Windows or Mac version of iTunes as a free download and get all the bells and whistles of images and links that play along with the podcast.

If you have your own favorite audio player and just need the Podcast downloader, try out another Mac or Windows free download - Juice.

To access the podcast AFTER you have iTunes installed, click this NEW link:We won't be updating new episodes in the old link, so use this one. You don't need to unsubscribe from the old podcast unless you want all the episodes under one heading (I'll post the trick for that later ... if that's what you want, hold tight).

If you're not using iTunes, or want to do things manually :wink:, then paste this URL into your podcast client:If you don't use a podcast client, can't play mp4 or want a file only 80% the sizes of the normal one, try the plain MP3 version of the podcast at:Our recording schedule got derailed with all the City Championships and holiday season blowing up our Saturday mornings. We have a new schedule now!

So, tune in, give us your comments and psych up for more future episodes!

Last edited:
BTW, I meant to mention this in the podcast, but forgot with all the segments!

The Bulbacast has resumed after a hiatus since last summer. If you like Pokemon Video Games & the Anime -- look into their feed here:

http://pokemonpalace.net/?id=bulbacast

Congrats to PokeGym member and TFG contributor ArchaicEternal on the successful resumption of the show!

Did I hear correctly?

Yes, I did!

Pokegym is gonna have another custom avatar day on Valentine's Day! :biggrin:

EDIT: And another Pokegym anniversary celebration! Looks awesome so far.

Did I hear correctly?

Yes, I did!

Pokegym is gonna have another custom avatar day on Valentine's Day! :biggrin:

EDIT: And another Pokegym anniversary celebration! Looks awesome so far.

Fianlly yay yay yay. The reson I joined in late march last year was because I was informed that there would be one in April. The avvy has been in my files for month now.:clap: :clap:

The anniversery celebration should be fun too

And Mea Culpa on my part for not having the_Sniper's name down to give proper credit for the scans in the new Japanese promo gallery.
Thank's Sniper!

Any chance that along with the area to upload fan-made fake cards, there might be an area for others to upload their other fan-creations (wallpapers for example)?

It'd be nice if there was a little more discussion on each topic. Let the guys loose on a particular topic. It felt like, each time they were about to get started on a meaningful discussion on the game, they were cut off by the next question. Also, the questions don't seem to flow very well. They seem to jump from subject to subject a lot of the time, and there seems to be too much downtime. Listen to Mike&Mike on ESPN Radio for an idea on how to spice up a radio show and to cut the downtime a little bit.

Not bad, but it could be better.

bullados,

Appreciate the critique. We're working on making it better, for sure.

I'd like another shot at this...but maybe we could spice up the music selection? Perhaps instead of Poke background, there could be like...rap or classical? :thumb:

I'd like another shot at this...but maybe we could spice up the music selection? Perhaps instead of Poke background, there could be like...rap or classical? :thumb:

To be honest, the music only detracts from the actual experience. No music is my opinion.

Good job on the Podcast everyone! One small complaint though. Somewhere near the middle of the podcast (not exactly sure), noise can be heard from a ringing phone and then a lady in the background. It's understandable that nobody is living in a sound-proof room, but it really distracts from the overall conversation when something like this pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back