Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

POKEMAN's trade thread!!! (have some decent stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMAN

Well, after years of being on the gym, I finally decided that my local league and card packs are no longer the most efficient way of obtaining the cards I need, so here's my thread.

-All cards will be sent in a soft sleeve and in a toploader. (unless otherwise specified by recipient, I am a reasonable person to work with).

-All cards are mint or NM, unless otherwise stated, most are played, but in sleaves, and I am very gentle on my cards.

-All cards are English unless otherwise noted. (I assume all cards traded to me are in english, but if not, just please tell me, as foreign cards are still acceptable, just nice to know)

-I should ship within a few days, but since I am a full-time college student with 2 part-time jobs, I am pretty busy, but I will communicate via PM, or personal email (preffered).

-USA only, maybe Canada, depending on shipping cost (not sure)

Gym's trading rules www.pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90340
Follow 'em.

Have's: (a "+" by the number indicates that I have more, but would rather not trade unless the cards offered are good)

Now have some Platinum and Rising Rivals cards! Will post them when I get a chance, but ask for now!

Beautifly DP (1)

Cherrim SF-RH (1)

Darkrai (1) (have both MD and GE #4)

------Darkrai lv X (1+) (promo DP19)

Ditto LA (2) (1-RH)

Dusknoir SF (1)

Empoleon MD 17/100 (2)

Machamp SF (1)

------Machamp lv X (1)

Magnezone DP32 promo (1)

Mismagmius SF (1)

Porygon2 GE (2) (1-RH)

Regigigas SF-H (1)

Steelix SF (2)

Tyrannitar SF (1+) (Jpn. or Eng. your choice)

Umbreon MD (1)

Vespiquen SF (1)

Weavile DP (1)

~(of general interest, mostly RH's)~

Dusclops SF #34 RH (1)

------Shiny Drifloon RH (1) (are they all RH?)

Dratini CC stamped (1+)

Team Galatic's Mars RH (1)

Warp Energy RH (1)

Energy link RH (1)

Manaphy DP Holo (1)

other lower rarity RH's, even more than listed:

Magikarp SF (RH x2)

Energy link RH

Team Galatics mars RH

Staravia RH (x2?)

Electabuzz RH

EX's:

Groudon EX #002 (nintendo power blackstar promo, non-holo, though I don't think they made a holo version)

------Celebii * (1) ( " * " as in "shiny")

I also have a good portion of the older cards, mostly the first few sets, and the EX series.

I also have a few staples and semi-staples that are extra, like quickballs, maybe some Roseanne's, Rare Candy, just ask, I might be willing to take them out of my decks, as I only absolutely need 4 of each, and can do without extras if needed, but you better have good stuff to trade.

-------------------------

Wants:

HIGH WANT!!!!
10x each dusknoir and giratina sleeves (played is fine, but must be decent condition) REALLY NEED!!!

Also,
dice box set
sleeves (pokemon official or plain)
pokeball playmat :biggrin:
other cool pokemon stuff?

--------------------------

I feel communication is key, if you are unsure, ask! If you want to know if I have a certain card, ASK! You get the point. That said, I communicate most quickly by my email, I don't always come to the gym every day to check pms, but I normally check email once every day or two.

Thanks for looking!

POKEMAN

~Currently Trading with:

none

~Completed trades with:

mine is cooler (good trader)

Kabigon Jr (good trader)

Geo15721 (good trade)

~list edited to reflect trades in progress, new cards, etc.

Last edited:
My
1x Non rh claydol ge
1x Palkia x tin
1x unknown g

Your
1x rh claydol ge

Lmk thanks!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And any extra rh roseannes, rh rare candy ge, or rh plus power you have that arnt decked

Last edited:
@ mine is cooler: can you add another unown g? I just realized that I might want an extra for my machamp-heavy meta. (I think it's obvious I'm building AMU :tongue:). Add the extra G and it looks good. will PM.

@ kabigon jr: sounds acceptable, will PM.

@ PokemanMaster: have 1 for sure, if you can wait a week or so, I'll probably be able to scrounge a few more up next league, but I have 3 decked, 1 not for sure, and I have to dig around and see if I can find a second, then trade for 1 or 2 friday. If not, that's cool too. The Gigas sleaves look tastey! (how many in the pack?) LMK.

@ljgenco12: sorry, none for trade really as of now. Again, I'll keep an eye out at league.

@Geo15721: Mesprit MT x2, Azelf LA x1, and maybe sleaves (how many sleaves per pack?) or groudon or something? I think 2 EX's are worth a little more than 3 stars (even though rotated). or the 3 listed for 1 EX? lmk!

---------------

If any questions, post/PM. Feel free to counter offer.

POKEMAN

Sorry man, only RH trainers I have for trade are Energy link, TG's mars, and Stark mountain. If none of those work, then 1 unown G is fine.

POKEMAN

@king o' Karps: Will CYL later, have to leave now, be back later tonight.

Last edited:
hey

The sleeves are 50 per pack but i'll throw in 60 (pack plus 10 open but unused sleeves). LMK what you like so i can make an accurate offer. i really would like both if i can get both

@MIC, will PM.

@Karpy: the snowpoints are already taken care of via kabigon Jr, though I'm interested in your jigglypuff #7 CD promo (maybe 2, I have a thing for that card, lol), the SF sleeves and maybe the foil energys (how ever many, I just like shiny stuff, not really a priority).

@Geo: I just realized you have mesprit X! how about both EX's and a Darkrai X (promo) for a mesprit X and the previously listed 3? Also, any other cards your looking for? I forgot to list that I have a good deal of WOTC promos. (will update list, plus more EX's). Ideally I need 2 Mesprit Xs, anything I could do for 2 of 'em?

Going to bed now, I'll try to check in the morning before I leave. I'm having a Bday party for me and my Grandpa @ my Grandma's place at noon. YaY, 21 in just a couple days!!! MIC, PMing you now and cleaning out my PM box.

POKEMAN

i have 1 MT azelf, 1 MT Mesprit, 1 MespritX. the only thing i would trade these for would be SW Packs, so if you can get any, i would do:
my:
1-1-0 MT AMU
1 Mesprit X

your:
16 Unopened SW packs
OR
25 unopened POP8 packs

@koolkidkaz: No offence, but your on something if you expect THAT much for those 3 cards, or you know a place to get packs much cheaper than I do (do share!). At $3.50 a pack (cheapest I can find em) that's $56 for a $25 card, and a couple of $2 cards. I need them, but not that badly. Sorry, but I'll pass.

@Karpy: I think the only TRR EX I have is the TR's Entei. Assuming the sleeves are 60, I would do the entei for a pack of sleeves and the j'puff, if that's acceptable. Some lightning NRG's wouldn't hurt, but I think that would be too much for an old EX, if not, then by all means add in a few lightning energy :biggrin: but if not, no biggie. I'll dig around and see if I have any more, but I don't think so, sorry.

@ everyone: Again, feel free to counter.

POKEMAN

The slevees I think are more valuable than the old EX becuase the sleeves you can use. I have some errands I have to do and some HW so I can get back to you with my counter a little later. I'm thinking though the promo and a couple Foily energies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back