Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

pokemon 151?

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
displayimage.php

http://pre.pokemon151.jp/

according to blog AAPF:
What is Pokemon 151 ? It's new brand of Pokemon merchandise for non-kids.
Official site will open on 26 June. T-shirts are now on pre-selling at Pokemon Ceneter Tokyo. Interesting in which Pokemon's T-shirt will come out.

[ Reference ]
Personal blog Sunaba-Gym : Coming Pokemon 151
Officail site : Pokemon 151
Current T-shirts Lineup
unfortunately, looks like the site doesn't open until 6/26, but here is the shirt image linked above. these are AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Those look really cool, I can't wait.

I'm guessing that 151 has something to do with Mew? :biggrin:

That is totally sick-nasty.

I would wear those!!

I can't wait for state-side release.

These look so awesome. I want the Mewtwo shirt. XD I think its also gonna help the teen agers playing Pokemmon open up to thier friends about playing. I would so rock those shirts at school. lol I wouldnt be suprised if I saw teens that didnt play wearing these shirts.

This is incredible.
I hope they're going to sell these somewhere other than the Pokemon Centers... maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to find and snag some while I'm in Japan in July.

This is one of the best decisions I've seen Nintendo make in a long time. The older pokemon players have needed something like this forever.

Hypno SleepOver Shirt! Ha ha ha. I guess his name in Japanese translates literally to "Sleeper" (Articuno is Freezer).

Dig this: translation from the Japanese blog about this clothing.

This is a really neat idea. My guess would be that they're targetting the old school Pokemon fan who would probably see themselves as too grown up to wear the typical stuff, but may find appeal in something of this nature, thus why they'd focus on characters from the original generation.

Back