Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Cards SAVE LIVES!

I know he's eleven, but really, that kid should have had a little more sense...

Going by the title I was expecting to read about someone eating his cards while lost or something. THAT would have been a tragedy.

When you are waiting for something exciting, you usually get this feeling in your chest and are excited about it coming. When I get the feeling, I am always really excited and happy and can't wait. The Pokemon cards gave the boy the will to go on IMO.

Charizardian said:
Lord he must like pokemon. I wonder if he is a member here...

Everyone dont get too mad, the reason he was worring about the cards is because he has a mental problem so he couldnt fully grasp the situation. his parents call this mental problem "socially imature"

Um, they said he doesn't have a mental problem. By socially immature, they probably just mean introverted. I don't agree with saying that, but it's what I figure they meant.

Dunjohn said:
Yeah. Of course, they've just said that to the media. Poor kid can never show his face again.

umm why?

anyway, as was mentioned, he does not have a mental problem. nor has it been reported that way (I've watched several newscasts discussing it yesterday while here in Colorado, they only mentioned the cards in the 10 o'clock news report last night on the local news)

he also did what he was taught to do, to avoid strangers. he said he had seen several groups of rescuers, but stayed away from them.

Wow, isn't that frightening--having conflicting life lessons battling it out in your head? What are you supposed to do, how do you know what is the right move? It is great that the kid made it out all right.

Well that should help against those who say Pokemon is evil and they mean Pocket Devils and the feeling of being a Pokemon Master makes you arrogant and that anime is horribly violent and that it's
a plot to brainwash children :confused: and that they were sent to Earth under orders from the Devil...

Sorry,you're bored?

Good for them.That's really nice to know,that the cards gave him strength to help him survive. :thumb:

Back