Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon FR/LG Cheat

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
We all know of the cheat for R/B that allows you to catch mew without gameshark or AR. Now I wonder if the same cheat will work in FR/LG?

I'm not sure, but i think that it won't work. There's too many other things going on in FR/LG that isn't in B/R. If anything, they probably have some other way to catch Mew that's different from B/R That'd be funny if they didn't correct the MissingNo. glitch in FR/LG though

No the cheat won't/doesn't exist in FireRed or LeafGreen. the games were not direct ports, but complete remakes, so pretty much everything was scrapped and redone. Other, less cool cheats/glitches may exist though.

NONE of the former glitches work. The engine was completely recreated, therefore, unless nintendo intentionally reproduces the bug (which they won't), It would be cool, though.

There are AR codes on Gamefaqs for all the pokes and other nifty stuff. I think I'm gonna hack the Aurora Ticket to do the puzzle. I don't feel like going to any stupid Nintendo.

Hedge-Deoxys isnt new, it was rumored long ago. Nor are baby pokemon. I mean seriously, theyve been around since GS. And no, Gonbe is NOT in frlg!

There will be no Mew in FR/LG. Even though FR/LG is a remake of Red and Blue, Red and Blue was made a long time ago and the glitches in it are probably going to be fixed. FR and LG are only remakes of Red and Blue, tossed in with some G/S/C Pokemon and 1 R/S pokemon. The rest of the R/S pokemon are unobtainable without trading from Ruby/Sapphire to FR/LG.

All I want to know is how something could show up like Mew and still function like one if it wasn't supposed to be there.

eevee-Deoxys is not an RS Pokemon -_- It is technically the only true FRLG Pokemon, since the only way to get it in RS is to trade from FRLG or cheat.

There's no cheat. to get mew you have to get a special ticket that takes you to an island in pokemon emerald. In that island you can find mew I saw it on serebii net

Can R/S Pokémon be traded over to FR/LG? I know that Pokémon such as Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip, and others like them aren't found at all in FR/LG, but can you trade them over to them? I'm asking about this because I might trade over Pokémon I have in Ruby and Colosseum for my team in FR or LG.

Back