Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon HeartGold/soulsilveer in japan is it worth it

Ash6

I have a few questions about pokemon HG/SS.

1 if I buy it in japanese i don't know japanese is there a way I can read it besides learning japanese?

2 if I get a english version when it comes out, how much is the english one going to cost?

3 will the english version include the pokewalker?

4 is there going to be a certain thing that the Dsi has that the ds doesn't ( or the other way around)?

thanks,

Ash6

well the english version is probably going to cost 35.00 and it will probably include pokewalker IF you preorder it.other than that it might not. as for your first question, you could look on pokebeach's guide.

also is there a place that I can buy it in a store? not on the internet? and if I bought it on the internet where would be the best place to buy it?

You would need to learn just 10 words or so in japanese to navigate through the menus but you would still be missing out on the entire story and dialogues, to learn japanese would probably take longer than to wait for the english release.

Assuming you're living in an english speaking country like the USA, it will probably cost you a lot less to wait than it will to import a japanese copy.

Really I think it is a pretty lame idea for anyone who doesn't speak japanese, but that is up to you in the end.

cant hide what is already there.

OP - take the time to learn japanese. its a great rich language. it'll help you immensely later on in life as well ;)

Wasn't there a thread like this before?? It'll be best just to wait becuase it'll cost ya about $65 ~ $70 USD with SH and you won't be able to get US events on an imported copy.

I have a few questions about pokemon HG/SS.

1 if I buy it in japanese i don't know japanese is there a way I can read it besides learning japanese?

2 if I get a english version when it comes out, how much is the english one going to cost?

3 will the english version include the pokewalker?

4 is there going to be a certain thing that the Dsi has that the ds doesn't ( or the other way around)?

thanks,

Ash6
From someone who has both Japanese versions, and PokeWalkers:

1. Who needs to? They all play the same, just different in-game locales. Get yourself a guide to the level-up moves and TMs, and you'll be fine. Only real difference is that red is affirmative, blue is negative. Top's almost always "yes".

2. Most likely, its MSRP.

3. Probably.

4. No.

Wasn't there a thread like this before?? It'll be best just to wait becuase it'll cost ya about $65 ~ $70 USD with SH and you won't be able to get US events on an imported copy.

so shipping would be $30-35 ??? lol, i take it youve never purchased from play-asia or from any website...

so shipping would be $30-35 ??? lol, i take it youve never purchased from play-asia or from any website...

I have. I have bought many things from play-asia including my import PS2. The game is $60 + SH. Also some sellers will charge more for shipping than what it is. I would post a link but that would be advertising.

Back