Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon League in Puerto Rico

aixamarie

Hi, I'm new here, and I like that someone help me with this. I work in a store in Puerto Rico that was registered as a pokemon league authorized store, but my boss told me that Nintendo didn't answer his emails about how he can order league kits and others like tournaments. Here in Puerto Rico are a lot of people that paly and like this game for a long time. We used to play the league at Toys r Us but they stop making it. I try several times to contact POP but they didn't answer. All I want is of someone out there that can hear me and help me with this problem. Thanks!!
Ramon Ortiz
FJ Games
Plaza Pradera
Bayamon, PR

Hey, I'm from Puerto Rico too, Rio Piedras to be specific. I would love to go to your league if you manage to get the league kits, but enough of that.

Here's the link where you can order the Kits: http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/league/store/league_login.asp

You need to log in with your Username and Password.

Hope this helps and you manage to get the kits.

Last edited:
Shift said:
Hey, I'm from Puerto Rico too, Rio Piedras to be specific. I would love to go to your league if you manage to get the league kits, but enough of that.

Hi,

I'm going back to Puerto Rico in April, the 2nd thru the 10th. I'm also a TO, not a PTO, but maybe we can set something up? I'll be staying on the other side of the Island tho, in the Hormiqueros area. Not far from Laja or La Parquera.

Renee' Martinez

Professor Renee said:
Shift said:

Hi,

I'm going back to Puerto Rico in April, the 2nd thru the 10th. I'm also a TO, not a PTO, but maybe we can set something up? I'll be staying on the other side of the Island tho, in the Hormiqueros area. Not far from Laja or La Parquera.

Renee' Martinez
Thanks!!! I recieve a reply from POP today, hopefully they will help me soon, I'll let you know when this happens. We hope will get the league running soon, thanks again
Ramon

Back