Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by ColdCoates90, Apr 27, 2008.

1. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

Anyone played this game or the other version? What do you think of it? I liked the first one but lost interest after I beat the main story and unlocked the ability to evolve pokes.Nothing seems to have changed much with this newer version other than new pokemon and stories, so I'm not sure If I can justify spending $35 for it if I'll play it one time and thats it.

2. z-man

z-man New Member

The current one is much harder than the first. Because of that, I'm much more into it. I'd say you shouldn't get it, though, if you aren't gonna play it.

3. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Like what he said I find it to be harder and the WIFi add-on is very used in my case.
    Please look down on the thread list to find my FC list for the game.

4. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I said I'd play it, just not more than one time through.The first one just doesn't posses any reason to play through it more than once. The story is all it has going for it, and you know what you're getting before you go through a second time.Even if you continue past the ending there just isn't enough reason to complete the side missions.

JMO

5. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

I didn't pay anthing for it, I just downloaded it to my R4. Should I have played the first one first

6. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Thats only good to do when you own the game first!
    So you don't have to carry around the games all the time...
    tisk tisk.....