Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been to Nationals before, so could someone give advice as to the Location/Venue, Hotel/Motel, Food Options, best ideas for traveling to/from?

Anyone? I'd like to attend this year and don't know much other that it is an enormous event!

This is the best news I've heard all day. I loved Indianapolis last year, and I hope to attend this year as well.

Screenshot2010-12-04at75214PM.png

CLick on the OP part, it goes to the Championship series window w/ TCG and VG. Click on TCG side and you see the dates at least

2011 National Championships
Dates
North America
July 8th - July 10th, 2011
International
May-June 2011
.K-Value: 32
The Pokémon TCG U.S. National Championships is a sanctioned title event open to all U.S. resident players in good standing.

Great, Nationals somewhere where I will never be able to go. =|

I get Worlds nearby though.

Yay! Nats in Indy is going to be awesome! Can't wait. Gotta start planning. This is my year, I can feel it!

Great, Nationals somewhere where I will never be able to go. =|

I get Worlds nearby though.

Same, but I'm gonna try and make it there. Does any body have any info on good places to stay and stuff?

I'm glad I don't have to travel for worlds though.

Ugh. Wonder why they backed it up two weeks. Bumps intro 4th of July travel plans for me.

Why complain, at least it was announced early enough for plans to be made... and not last minute like years before!! Thanks TPCi!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back