Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon: not as creative as they once were

charmander162

In the new Diamond and Pearl games I've begun to notice that the "creativity" of the new pokemon isn't that.....well.....creative. you have two cherries(cherubi) a penguin (piplup) and a monkey (chimchar)
uxie, mespirit, and azelf all look a little familiar....o yeah, Jirachi

i think that the creators of pokemon have definately slipped and its a good thing there will be no new pokemon(hopefully)

also, is there an animal that hasn't been made into a pokemon?? i mean really

discuss

There are about 5 miljon species that haven't made into pokemon yet, so that won't be a problem for the creators. Pokemon needs new pokemons every now and then so you can keep it interesting for every one.

I agree with you there that they have some "copies" from other pokemons and IMO Palkia and Dialga aren't even pokemons. Let's put a weapon to their hand/back/wherever and they're just like Digimons.

I personally like the new Pokemon, and I like the new evolutions as well (Togekiss, Dusknoir, Lickylicky, etc.). I'm a big fan of weird Pokemon that are designed off of things such as balloons (Drifloon), bells (Bronzong), and... the alphabet (unown). There's no flamingo Pokemon, is there?

Kingfisher, mole (not dugtrio), racoon, swan have not been pokémonized. Officially, there is no hedgehog either.

An exploding fat guy with a huge tongue is more creative than anything you're liable to come up with.

Stop creating new Pokemon and the game ends.

You'd think the automotive industry would've run out of car names by now, but onward they trudge and so will Pokemon. However you can bet the names will continue to spiral downward (LeSabre, Sportage, etc.).

^Agreed:biggrin:

however, i think the game creators need to take a rest and come up with a different story that's different than the usual "Collect your 8 badges and then challenge the pokemon league where you face 4 people and a champion"
THE END

^Agreed:biggrin:

however, i think the game creators need to take a rest and come up with a different story that's different than the usual "Collect your 8 badges and then challenge the pokemon league where you face 4 people and a champion"
THE END

I agree with that, also, I don't like the idea of getting the legendary after you beat the game. It defeats the whole purpose. By the way, Dialga and Palkia are in fact, Pokemon.

Back