Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Oversized cards

Does anyone have a Full List of all the Oversized Pokemon cards? I am looking for English release specifically but Japanese as well if available. Boxtoppers, Prerelease, etc included.

I'll start your list with the BIGGEST and BADDEST of all the oversized cards.

BANNED AT THE STS Neo Genesis Sneasel

4 exist - one is MINE and in my shop in St. Louis - Yeti Gaming.

Price....you are looking at a BIG TIME collecable here...$1,200 or so (my value).

The card is 68 inches tall!!!

Who else owns them...Pokepop and Tymon.

Vince

haha Vince I think he may be referring to the Jumbo cards. Off topic, I need to stop by yetigaming. I am moving and looking at places in St. Louis!

On topic, Rusty the source I always use is bulbapedia for Jumbos. I typically go to this page for japanese and this for english promo cards. I would do a ctrl+f and search "jumbo" on those two pages.

others

haha Vince I think he may be referring to the Jumbo cards. Off topic, I need to stop by yetigaming. I am moving and looking at places in St. Louis!

On topic, Rusty the source I always use is bulbapedia for Jumbos. I typically go to this page for japanese and this for english promo cards. I would do a ctrl+f and search "jumbo" on those two pages.

Thanks! That looks to get many of them

Are there not others like the Best Jumbos? With many sets I always find that I have missed some random cards so I was seeing if there anyone had done some research into a complete list

This is what I have so far. It doesn't include any of the toppers, but I think it includes all other English Jumbos up to a certain point. Up to, but not including, D&P I believe.

WOTC
☑ Base Set Pikachu [Top Deck Feb. 2000]
☑ Base Set Pikachu [Top Deck Feb. 2000] (SEALED)
☑ Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos/Legendary Birds

WOTC Best
☑ 1. Electabuzz Winner
☑ 2. Hitmonchan Winner
☑ 4. Rocket's Scizor Winner
☑ 5. Rocket's Sneasel Winner
☑ 6. Dark Ivysaur Winner
☑ 7. Dark Venusaur Winner
☑ 8. Rocket's Mewtwo Winner
☑ 9. Rocket's Hitmonchan Winner

Nintendo Best
☐ 004. Grovyle [League 2003] (WINNER Stamped)
☐ 009. Combusken [League 2003] (WINNER Stamped)
☐ 011. Marshtomp [League 2003] (WINNER Stamped)
☐ Oran Berry [ex Ruby & Sapphire 85/109] (WINNER Stamped)
☐ Metal Energy [ex Ruby & Sapphire /109] (WINNER Stamped)
☑ Multi Energy [ex Sandstorm 93/100] (WINNER Stamped)

☐ Shadow Lugia XD Promo Jumbo

Price....you are looking at a BIG TIME collecable here...$1,200 or so (my value).

Vince

Glad you managed to get that home!

Dont forget me im also a holder of the giant sneasal card. :)

Vince

Sorry for going off in a tangent but, are all of those STS Banned Sneasel cards accounted for then? If yoursself, PokePop, Tymon and Crazy all have them. Technically they're more rare than a lot of trophy cards :L

Theres only 4 in the world. All 4 owners are on this site. 3 as far as i can tell have posted here in this thread.

I suppose it is rarer than most trophy cards but these were never released to the public (ie tournamnet winners) Most trophy cards if not all of them i would assume is out to the public but in a small number of people.
These however i dont think they would be considered trophy cards because they were prop items really.
You stand next to them and had your picture taken.

Most trophy cards come in a sealed case or envelope or some other kind of protection.
These arent they are just out there in the open.

So yea they are rare in terms of quantity but just because its rare does not make it a trophy card.

its just another really rare pokemon item that has a low number count.

Then again it should be only 4 of these have you ever actually seen one in person ill try to find some old pics of people standing next to them. Theres a few here on gym as well as google images.

Something that big in size cannot be massed produced. It wouldent make sense.

I'm sure a few others on here can list some really rare cards low in numbers but are not considered trophy.

Back