Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Panic Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the past few days now I've been browsing around pokebeach and reviewing the HGSS sets and our brand new upcoming BW sets
and I'm really loving this new format. I'm so excited for the future, soOoOoOo many brilliant cards.
I can honestly say this format will be so balanced, meaning everyone will have a deck to call their own.
In my opinion :grass::water::fire::lightning::psychic::fighting::colorless::dark::metal: and this new dragon type can and will likely be seen competing at tops tables together versus last format when only a select few types made top cuts.
Another exciting addition is the return of the EX which is :thumb:. I cannot w8 until these new sets arrive and how they blend with our existing sets.

Feel free to talk about your all time favorite cards in this whole new era of pokemon tcg.
Yea, that's right I used the word era.

Last edited:
Why is this thread called panic attack?
I think there are a lot of things out of NV that have potential. Chandelure, Victini, Gigalith, Vanilluxe, rocky helmet
Posted with Mobile style...

One I'm pretty hyped about is Valcarona from Dark Rush

Volcarona - Fire - HP110
Stage 1 - Evolves from Larvesta

Ability: Burning Scales
As long as this Pokemon is in play, the number of damage counters placed on your opponent's Burned Pokemon between turns for Burn damage is now 4.

[R][C][C] Heat Wind: 70 damage. You may choose 1 Energy attached to this Pokemon and discard it. If you do, the opponent's Active Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

---------- Post added 11/24/2011 at 12:28 AM ----------

Why is this thread called panic attack?
I think there are a lot of things out of NV that have potential. Chandelure, Victini, Gigalith, Vanilluxe, rocky helmet
Posted with Mobile style...
Panic Attack because I've be having them about getting my hands on all these cards b4 it's too late.

Chandelure has promise, in my opinion he's taken stormfront Gengar's seat next to vileplume and the shiny version of him in the next set isn't half bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back