Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Prof.Lab Coats?

LegacyEeveeVGC

Yes Yes I know I Know.
I am not a Prof.......
I collect the Prof stuff even if i am not one.
i was wondering whats the price for a Pokemon Prof Lab Coat from worlds last year?

Uh, folks....the prof lab coats are only to be worn by the Judges at events that need them. PUI has not authorized us to wear them elsewear. I'd be leary of selling them off.

Keith

BEING That I am not/can't be a Professor anymore, I sold mine off..
I have sold most of my prof items/ i still have the backpack cause my mom likes using it.
Collecting purposes is totally different too.

Keith. Once an item is given or awarded to a professor, it is theirs, as they have earned it.

Pokemon cannot restrict what a person does with it when it is in their hands.

The request of not wearing the Professor Coats to events was to alleviate confusion, nothing more.

If a professor wants to sell their coat and jacket, they are welcome to do so...especially if they want to sell it to me...:smile:

The deal is, Pokemon will be more generous if it believes the items given/awarded are being used to further the game, and not just the pocketbook of the recipients!

It was REALLY COOL having all staff in Professor Jackets at my Regionals!

Talk to you soon.

Vince

meganium 45 said:
If a professor wants to sell their coat and jacket, they are welcome to do so...especially if they want to sell it to me..

I knew he was going to say that. Especially since I outbid him on a lot of shirts Vince wants :)
You know I <3 ya Vince but I gotta collect the shirts too <3

I was about to say.. I know a few people who've cosplayed using the Professor Jackets, I didn't think it was restricted to use them. I think its just more polite to not wear them while playing in a tourney.

i would like one but theres no way i could earn enough points in a season to get one :(
if anyone has one in small or medium they no longer want just say ;)

sure
np
ill tell him tooo

Not really sure why you Pmed me regarding this. I do have lab coats, but only for myself and the members of my staff.

I choose not to sell my lab coats to anyone that is not a Professor. Not because of anything from PUI, but I feel that these are items intended for Professors only. Not to be owned / worn by people that think the look cool. If you want a lob coat, go to your local medical supply store, you can get them there.

I Would like to have one but IDK if I can fit with my normal wear...does it feel warm enough in winter?

Vince (and others): I meant (but didnt say it very well) that the restrictions were for the Pokemon events. I understand that once earned/given...one can do what they want to with it. Just dont expect OP/PUI and Staff at say, Nats or Worlds, to stay silent if a player was walking around in a lab coat. At Worlds.....that signifies Judges. They dont want confusion on the floors.

Keith

I can't wait to pass my prof test, only a few more months to go!
Getting that lab coat and the prof cup are gonna be really cool, I'm excited to be able to judge events as well.

I would be willing to buy one as its very hard for me to get that many prof points. Anyone here know anyone with extra that they could sell/trade for some cards? How big is a Large?

Last edited:
Back