Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Rocks America Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Could you please post here the Pokemon Day stamped promo cards that were distributed during this event? Lugia, Rayquaza ... are mentioned here and there.

Last edited:
IIRC, here's the info about them.....

Pokemon Day Rayquaza

Glumanda said:
Nintendo is having Pokemon Day in six citys´ McDonald´s across Germany. They work together with Amigo-Spiele, so two weeks before that Pokemon Day you can get two different Pokemon Day-Promos in the Happy Meal in McDonalds in the neighbourhood of the Pokemon Day locations.

The Lugia is the UF Rare one with a Pokémon Rocks America Stamp on it. Apparently, just like how the Tropical Tidal Wave got the Prerelease Stamp mixed up with some Bayleef's at Worlds, the Rayquaza got mixed in with some Lugia's.

Yes one kid got one before the promo lady realised what it was. The second one I gave back to the Pokemon guy. I believe they were together in the box. We only saw those 2 in hundreds and hundreds of cards

Out of thousands of Lugia PRA promos, somehow 2 random German Pokemon Day Rayquazza's made it into the sleeves of the Lugia promos. This was a complete accident that happened somewhere back at the HQ when the cards were printed and packaged for shipping. 2 were found. 1 got away to some lucky kid and I have the other...which is being held for someone...b/c i forgot to give it to him B4 the event ended...lol

This particular card will NOT be handed out in future events, only the Lugia PRA stamped promos. The Ray card was a crazy mishappening and hopefully tghis clears up everything.

DucK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back