Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Rocks America

Anyone planning on going to any of the 5 events? If so, which one? We plan on going to the chicago one since its only 5 hrs away from us. TX is sounding pretty good too since I have family nearby & in San Antonio. It will be here before you know it! I know were pretty excited. We went to the one in St. Louis in 2003 I guess it was & man was it a blast! :thumb:

Definately going to Chicago, even if I miss a day of college. I won't miss this thing when it finally comes within an hour of my house!!!

We will be at the one in Dallas but right now our minds are on the victims of the hurricane. Dallas has over 30,000 people here right now and more coming. My family all lost houses there and are staying in Baton red face paint. Our spirts will be back up soon.

bullados said:
Definately going to Chicago, even if I miss a day of college. I won't miss this thing when it finally comes within an hour of my house!!!

Woah, woah woah, woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. Peter Griffin rules.

You won't miss a day of school for Pokemon. I'm glad it's coming so close too. We'll be there for the whole day. Can' wait!

Back