Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon SA

meisadude

I know the heartfold soulsilver sets just came out and the primes/legends are cool and I agree. But I have had these on my mind for a while and want to share them. They are pokemon SA (special abilities) kinda like SP's but different. Here's my first one:

Alakazam lv.? // HP120:psychic:
stage 2 evolves from Kadabra

PIC: a purple aura surrounds Alakazam as it meditates in a dojo with Machamps KO'd on the floor.

Special Ability: Doom Fate
If the defending pokemon is confused and tries to attack, if they get heads put 3 damage counters on the defending pokemon anyway. If tails, treat it as you normaly would.

:psychic: Technitalk-
flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is confused. If tails, all active pokemon are confused.

:psychic::psychic::psychic: Steady Mind- 150
this attack does nothing if: A, Alakazam is not confused and B, the defending pokemon is not confused. When you flip to attack with confusion, you get two tries to get heads instead of one.

~SA rule (can't evolve into SA unless the stage 1 is 40 HP or less from fainting. Remove all damage counters after evolving)

weakness: :dark: x2
resistance: :psychic: -30
retreat cost: :colorless::colorless:

just a side note: did all of this from my iPod touch. Not very easy. You should try it.

Last edited:
try something a little more like this
Alakazam lv.? // HP120:psychic:
stage 2 evolves from Kadabra

PIC: a purple aura surrounds Alakazam as it meditates in a dojo with some Machamp KO'd on the floor.

Special Ability: Doom Fate
Whenever your opponent flips a coin for the Special Condition Confused when attacking, treat it as tails.

Technitalk-
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, each Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Steady Mind- 150
If both active Pokémon are not Confused this attack does nothing. When you flip a coin for the Special Condition Confused when attacking, flip 2 coins. If either of them are heads, treat it as heads.

~SA rule:
Put this card onto your Kadabra with remaining HP of 40 or less (this counts as evolving Kadabra) and remove all damage counters from Kadabra.

weakness: :dark: x2 (I'm assuming)
resistance: :psychic: -30 (again, I assume)
retreat cost: :colorless::colorless:

You also need to add attack costs

Aside from the Evolution restriction, I don't fully understand the point of the new type... the Special Ability just seems like a Poké-Body... and in no way related to Pokémon SP...

Last edited:
hey

i think that the doom fate is pretty cheap because then the opponent would still be able to attack every time. it should just be that IF they flip heads they still get 3 damage counters on them and if it's tails, well, it's just regular. they get 3 damage counters and they don't get to attack. That's wut i think anyway.... :redface:

thanks for the feedback! fixed what i saw fit. with the special ability, attacks, trainers etc. wont effect it. sorry i didnt say it, when i said it was like SP, i meant the middle of the card where it says:SP (someones pokemon) (pic of trainer)

ps i like sapphdrgn's signature :)

Abra

Abra lvl. 13 / HP50:psychic:
BASIC

Pic: abra is faintly outlined against a tree as it is teleporting away from a Poochyena

Special Ability: 6th sence
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, you may shuffle abra and all cards attached to it into your deck. If tails, switch Abra with one of your benched pokemon.

[.] Future Sight
Look at the top 7 cards of your or your opponents deck and rearange them however you like. Abra can't use future sight your next turn.

:psychic: Mind Shove - 20

weakness::psychic:+10
resistance
retreat cost::colorless::colorless:

Kadabra later...

Back