Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon TCG game for free ?

FrenchJo

Hi everyone,
First, I apologize if I did not introduce myself, I didn't find the right topic (please tell me where it is if there's one).
I'm a newbie in the pokemon TCG world, and I'd like to practice without having to buy thousands of packs to have a soft deck unable to win. I'm looking for an online game like Pokémon TCG online, but a totally free version of it. Like Dueling Network or Yugioh Virtual Battle if someone knows these.
I didn't find anything yet...

Thank you for your answers, I hope my english is good enough to be understood :biggrin:

PlayTCG.com/PlayTCG.me would be the closest thing to what you're describing. Haven't been to that site for awhile, as I've got enough actual Pokemon TCG stuff to build my own virtual decks.

- Croatian_Nidoking

PlayTCG.com/PlayTCG.me would be the closest thing to what you're describing. Haven't been to that site for awhile, as I've got enough actual Pokemon TCG stuff to build my own virtual decks.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Touching base on this. Go to Bebesearch then you will have to create a free account. After you create your account, log in and it should be self explanatory. However, if you want to change a card in a deck you should see something that says "View" then under it should be a magnifying glass. click that and you can look at what you made.

If you want to play a game, then you will go to Playtcg.com (playtcg.me) then log in with your bebesearch account. Again, it should be self explanatory. I hope this is a good start for you. Welcome to Pokemon

Back