Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon TCG Hall of Fame?

gdog121

Yo I was surfing wizards today. Their is a Magic The Gathering Hall of Fame. I was shocked. Its been around for a long time. I beleive since 92. Then i questioned why dont we have one. Pokemons been out for a good time also. A good 8-10 years. I think its time we probably got one. I mean we do alot for the game. We buy packs, buy games, watch their show( Some of us ), Win trophys, And much more. But why not have a hall of fame section. I mean that i think we take more interest to players that quit or retired. Cause they would want in. It could also make player history and remembered. I mean everyone who plays the tcg has pretty much heard of ash and pikachu. Even if they stopped or didnt ever watch the show. Why not remember an Awsome TCG trainer. Trainer Hall Of Fame that sounds Awsome. Your thoughts?

The Magic Hall of Fame? You mean, the one they set up a few months ago? :)

Incidently, Magic itself has only been around since '93.

I know nobody in the Pokémon circles, so can't say much about a potential Hall of Fame. That said, I'm utterly, utterly casual in Pokémon, so feel free to disregard anything I say in these matters.

Last edited:
With all due respect, I don't think a Pokémon TCG Hall of Fame would mean much. The community of Magic is stronger, I think. And besides, Magic is a pretty legitimate entity. You can actually make a living playing Magic. You can see the world. You can live Magic. Can't really do that with Pokémon. What would being in the Hall even mean for a Pokémon player? We sure know what it means for a Magic player. Some guys are actually going to come out of retirement since they got into the HoF. That says something.

Stipulations to get in Hall Of Fame:

No gambling record
No performance enhancing supplements
No corked cards
No teamates

I nominate myself for the pokemon player who likes pancakes, one of the few americans who played magma at worlds 2004.

Last edited:
As being the current reigning STS Champion, I nominate myself for the SOLE Hall of Fame position as I am, unargueably, the greatest player in the history of the game. PERIOD.

Back