Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon TCG Website Update Retail Shop Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeplayer

Hello all..

I have not seen this posted on Pokegym as of yet So I will mention it...

The Pokmon TCG website has been updated... The Home page has a statment and link to a new constest....

Retailers - Click Here for Information on the Retailer Contest!

Here is the link.....

http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/img/contest.pdf

Retailers can will big prizes for participating and going crazy with displays/stores that have the Team Magma Team Aqua Theme....

Pokeplayer
PTO Wa State

This looks fun not only to store owners but to league leader like myself. Watch out though because, I already got three good ideas going for the contest. One of them is even halfway done. While the other two are in design phases. Ha ha ha!

Last edited:
Yah, but if you do all the work as the GL and your store wins, guess who gets the big prize?

Nah, I'll let my store do all the work if they want to win.

I wonder if that PT Cruiser sold on Ebay last month. I tried to bid but my wife put a temp fraud alert on our credit, so I couldn't qualify to bid, even though I offered to put all my max bid money up-front.

Last edited:
SteveP said:
Yah, but if you do all the work as the GL and your store wins, guess who gets the big prize?

Nah, I'll let my store do all the work if they want to win.

I wonder if that PT Cruiser sold on Ebay last month. I tried to bid but my wife put a temp fraud alert on our credit, so I couldn't qualify to bid, even though I offered to put all my max bid money up-front.
Well Steve, whether my store wants to do it at all I don't know yet, but I am getting started just to be safe. Pretty well I have most of the control relating to Pokemon as long as it doesn't destroy the store. Yes the prizes do get awarded to the store owner but I don't think he would be too crazy about driving a Pokemon PT Cruiser if we got that far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back