Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Tour T-shirts?

Flare Starfire

Is it even remotely possible to get these things any more?

I'd really like to get a tepig one like this one:
http://pics.livejournal.com/punkspacewafers/pic/0002xcbw/s640x480
But Amazon, Google, Ebay and the internet in general have like absolutely nothing on it o.o

With the world championships coming up, I'm guessing this might be the best place to try to get one, but I could really use some help here! Anyone have any leads? Tepig's my hero. and I'd love to wear this shirt at worlds!

I was kind of disappointed when I went to the tour myself when I went to buy either a Reshiram shirt or a Snivy shirt and they only came in the smallest size. (I wear a mens XL, so me getting into a youth size was completely out of the question.. XD)

If you can fit in the youths sizes, check a couple of the import sites. Can't link them here though, its kind of not allowed. x.x

I fit in the reshiram shirt I got... I'll have to check the size tag on it. Didn't have enough money for two shirts back then :(

^ Gah. Really? The Ohioan tour was the first one on the sched and I wanted to get one of the two shirts and they were all youths sizes. Figures they'd go to adult sizes after Ohio's event. I mean, I eventually got a "snivy" shirt and a "Reshiram" shirt anyways through different means (One because Snivy's a popular meme and I found one at an Anime Con, and Reshiram is a Hot Topic shirt) x.x. I really wanted the Serperior shirt that they had in Japan, but I still can't fit into childs sizes.. so.. XD

I saw a few of the small sizes on E-bay a while back, but nothing other than that. I think since its so far past the events it may be significantly more difficult. Good luck on your search though! :(

Back