Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon trade without wifi

Gunwing

I have 2 DS (an old one and a dsi) and soon platinum with diamond. How can I send my diamond pokemons onto platinum if I don't have wifi ?

Thank you for answering.

Just do it like if you were going to trade with a friend locally. Rather than going to the global trade thing, just go in any Pokemon center. There should be an escalator or staircase going up or down that leads to a second part of the Pokemon center. Talk to the different people behind the counters to find out which one to use. You may need to reach a certain part of the game before trading becomes an option.

It's really easy, I used to do it with my Game Boy Color and GBA games a lot.

Ok thank you very much. I thought it was downstairs from the pokemon center but it's upstairs.

Last edited:
Alright you go downstairs and talk to the people go to locally as long as the two DS's are with in 10 to 15 feet of one another then you'll be able to trade but you have to have the games in the ds that your going to use to trade with and go into the trade room so you can get your friend code and then go into your palpad on both DS's so you can put it into the other and then you'll be able to trade in between the two games

Alright you go downstairs and talk to the people go to locally as long as the two DS's are with in 10 to 15 feet of one another then you'll be able to trade but you have to have the games in the ds that your going to use to trade with and go into the trade room so you can get your friend code and then go into your palpad on both DS's so you can put it into the other and then you'll be able to trade in between the two games

It is much easier to do trade upstairs in the Union Room. No need to mess with the Friend Codes or Pal Pad. Just have the Pokemon you want to trade in your party. It is a one for one swap, so you have to have a Pokemon in Platinum that you are willing leave behind in Diamond or Pearl.

Back