Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Trading Card Game Online MAC Version

Hi!
why only PC-Windows user can download and run the Trading Card Game Online program?
Reading on the official Nintendo website the Mac Version will be released within days, months? Was not released an official date and then?
I created a simple porting of Windows version to Mac!
It's a bit larger of Windows version because the porting include some Windows filesystem to run.
The application was created on Mac OSX Mountain Lion and it work perfectly! (Only for Lion and Mountain Lion).

Preview Video Here (download or play) http://cl.ly/J0sq

[DEL]The download link are not open to all people with direct link.
I prefer to use Dropbox because it's simple and I can share big files; for more info about what is Dropbox you can read here
To download the application follow this instruction.

P.S. If you are already a Dropbox user, skip to step 4

1) Create your FREE acount with this Link
2) To complete the registration check your mail.
3) Now you can login with your account previously created.
4) Send me with PM your email address that you use to login on Dropbox.
5) Now I can send you a request to share with you the Pokémon TCGO [MAC] folder.
6) When you accept my share you can see my shared file.
7) Download it and Enjoy! [/DEL]

Nintendo has released the official version of the software and the project was canceled.
I thank all the people who have joined the project out of curiosity or out of necessity.
Thank you all!

Last edited:
i downloaded it but when i try to open it it says it can't be opened. because of no mountable file systems. What do i do. I'm fairly new with mac so forgive me.

i downloaded it but when i try to open it it says it can't be opened. because of no mountable file systems. What do i do. I'm fairly new with mac so forgive me.

Really? I need to try from another Mac... just only open the .dmg file and drag and drop the .app application to your application folder.
Do you use Mountain Lion?

it is trying to going into my application folder but it says that its a read only file or i have permission problems. but i don't have parental controls.

"You cannot use this version of the application ... with this version of Mac OS X" is the response I get from opening the file.

=/

Okay, encountering some problems. It's working sort of, but there are a bunch of spazzy lines on my screen.

EDIT: Yeah, it's not really working. A lot of the boxes that should have drop down menus or something are blank, and there are still a bunch of problems with the graphics. It's just like things are flashing all over the screen.

Okay, encountering some problems. It's working sort of, but there are a bunch of spazzy lines on my screen.

EDIT: Yeah, it's not really working. A lot of the boxes that should have drop down menus or something are blank, and there are still a bunch of problems with the graphics. It's just like things are flashing all over the screen.

yes I see some problem with graphics, I prefer to use the app windowed not fullscreen (Option inside the game)
I thing it's a problem of Nintendo because the game is a beta version full of little bug ;)

Mine has been working flawlessly to be honest, thank you once again for this PC_I!

Just one thing though, I wasn't able to play on Windowed mode, even after I enabled the option. Maybe I chose a screen resolution too big to notice the change? I just don't like the program overlapping my apps at the bottom of my screen. It's something minor though, aside from that, I get the weird graphics screen for like 3 seconds and then it goes away and everything is back to normal.

Mine has been working flawlessly to be honest, thank you once again for this PC_I!

Just one thing though, I wasn't able to play on Windowed mode, even after I enabled the option. Maybe I chose a screen resolution too big to notice the change? I just don't like the program overlapping my apps at the bottom of my screen. It's something minor though, aside from that, I get the weird graphics screen for like 3 seconds and then it goes away and everything is back to normal.

whenever changes are made in the options, I always suggest to restart the application.
The previously entered settings remain in effect after application restart.

Well, I deleted and re-downloaded the application, and I'm still having the same problem. Tried Windowed as well, not working. I am using Lion.

I took a video of the problem which you can view here. From the beginning, you'll notice little shapes and text and whatnot flashing in and out, but it gets really bad when I go to view my collection.

Well, I deleted and re-downloaded the application, and I'm still having the same problem. Tried Windowed as well, not working. I am using Lion.

I took a video of the problem which you can view here. From the beginning, you'll notice little shapes and text and whatnot flashing in and out, but it gets really bad when I go to view my collection.

On my MacBook Pro 13 Late 2011 works fine without your glitch.
I do not know why you have this problem.

Well, there's got to be some reason. I got this computer for Christmas, so it's also a late-2011 MacBook Pro. Should work.

I'll ask around and see if anyone else has any ideas.

Back