Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon triple game mat.

Those mats were given out at the fan appreciation tournament when wizards of the coast lost pokemon. Hard to put a value on them. I would say $50 to $75. There are two versions of them. One is flat like yours shown in the pic. The other hangs over all four sides of the table. Where two sides meet at the corners they are sewn together to help prevent them from sliding on the table. That is the version i have. Catch me on aim and i can tell you a little more about them.

The league I go to in Livingston, NJ has that mat. The owner uses it every week still for league.
I'll inform him on the price.

i have two of these, i got them after the fan appreciation tourney at san diego comic-con. i use them every week at league; we play on the floor of the kids' department at borders and they help designate our playspace...at least until you get the people like the grandma who plopped her <2 y/o granddaughter on the mat, picked up two corners and was ready to start dragging her along the floor on my mat :eek: :mad: :nonono: before i said something to her (probably not as nicely as i should have, though i WAS polite...but srsly WHO DOES THIS?!)

i'd love to get more of these, but likely can't afford them...

'mom

i have two of these, i got them after the fan appreciation tourney at san diego comic-con. i use them every week at league; we play on the floor of the kids' department at borders and they help designate our playspace...at least until you get the people like the grandma who plopped her <2 y/o granddaughter on the mat, picked up two corners and was ready to start dragging her along the floor on my mat :eek: :mad: :nonono: before i said something to her (probably not as nicely as i should have, though i WAS polite...but srsly WHO DOES THIS?!)

'mom

i laughed so hard when i read that, but, are those mats anything like the WotC nintendo yellow pikachu play mats???

the printed playmat graphic is the same, but the fabric is much more sturdy. had the woman attemped that with one of the small wotc mats (i use those as well) i'm sure the fabric would have shredded when she started pulling on it because of the child's weight.

i still :eek: thinking of it. i can almost see another child trying this with their baby sibling...okay. but this woman was at least my age if not older; again srsly who DOES this? i hate to think of what she'd have tried had it been league time (i was setting up) and kids had their cards/dice etc. around; would she have grabbed a bunch of those as well to entertain her precious?

some people...:nonono: /*digression

'mom

the printed playmat graphic is the same, but the fabric is much more sturdy. had the woman attemped that with one of the small wotc mats (i use those as well) i'm sure the fabric would have shredded when she started pulling on it because of the child's weight.

i still :eek: thinking of it. i can almost see another child trying this with their baby sibling...okay. but this woman was at least my age if not older; again srsly who DOES this? i hate to think of what she'd have tried had it been league time (i was setting up) and kids had their cards/dice etc. around; would she have grabbed a bunch of those as well to entertain her precious?

some people...:nonono: /*digression

'mom

I could almost picture your expression 'mom after you seen that happening.:biggrin: I actually would like to trade/sell it sooner or later if i had a decent offer as it has been folded up in my card room since i got it.

Last edited:

'mom

^_^ yay for mat sled! :lol:
you just should have been like....
er you know that's my mat >:/

lol what would of been funnier if if you would of told the person
"THATS MY MAT SLED!!!! MY TURN FIRST THEN YOURS!!!"
lol

Mike, they aren't worth anything cuz they are for RIGHT HANDED players!!! :)

Nice mats.... wouldn't mind discussing them with for my League some time! Could work some trade if you wanted.. PM me some details on what you would consider for them... Cards, Swag...

Fish

Back