Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon vs Animals vs Humans .. Who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightTerrors

A human along with an animal and a Pokemon fight in an arena.You know no escape.
Who comes out alive? There shouldn't be team ups nor cooperation between the fighters.
The humans are allowed to hold only one kitchen knife and a stick as well as stones from the ground.

human vs rhino vs jynx
human vs hippo vs venusaur
human vs elephant vs dratini
human vs elephant vs walrein
human vs rhino vs gardevoir
human vs crocodile vs girafarig
human vs crocodile vs stantler
human vs rhino vs jigglypuff
human vs rhino vs hippowdon
human vs hippo vs gastrodon
human vs elephant vs pikachu
human vs elephant and rhino(team) vs gengar
human vs elephant and rhino vs lickilicky
human vs hippo vs wigglytuff
human vs hippo vs blissey
human vs lion vs chansey
human vs lion and tiger vs vaporeon
human vs lion and tiger vs clefable

Kinda random even for the RTC...and why're you picking "weak" Pokemon in some of those matchups?

Otherwise, humans and animal would lose in any scenario if you go under the assumption Pokemon have full access to their learnable moves, which 9/10 times gives them a nasty range advantage and damage potential.

Regis I don't think I put weak Pokemon in any of them.
You may be referring to Clefable,Blissey,Chansey,Wigglytuff and Jigglypuff but again they are not at all weak. Chansey and Blissey are quite strong and especially very durable and impossible to take down. Clefable is also quite strong especially with Metronome and Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff learn some powerful moves which could easily kill us like Hyper Voice and Double Edge. Stantler is like a big strong elk with some more abilities and Gastrodon is also very powerful. The case is that if I chose to put the really powerful Pokemon, something like Metagross or Dragonite(which I did once by choosing Gardevoir), I should have better not post the question since the answer would be rather obvious.

Chansey and Blissey could protect themselves with Protect or Light Screen,recover any damage with Softboiled and fight back with Double Edge, Egg Bomb, Body Slam etc More than enough to kill others.Also their HUGE durability and health ensures that they won't be an easy prey to take down at all.

Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff could use Disable to their opponents by just staring at them with their big,empty,haunting eyes. The target being unable to make a move would be easy for Jiggly to finish. Also Rollout and Gyro Ball would inflict huge damage,broken bones and spine etc Double Edge would kill and they can also sing to make us all fall asleep. You know, Jigglypuff would be a monster >:3

Master Trainer Benzo enters arena. Wild monkey and wild Salamance enter arena.

Salamance eats monkey, Master Trainer Benzo uses Master Ball.

Master Benzo wins!

The RTC is for topics that do not fit the rest of the board. It is not the place to post random topics like this since the purpose of the PokeGym is to foster communications through thoughtful postings. Topics like this do not foster such postings and have to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back