Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokemonTCG reboot?

keniselvis

Went on TCG just now and I have a TON of pack credits...and...all my cards are gone.

I knew they were going to reboot it all but is this a fluke or is anyone else seeing this?

This is intended. Closed beta ended, open beta has now begun, and everything was wiped from the servers, intentionally.

cool. new it was coming. thanks! was bummed to open up 75 packs of HGSS and only pull one Donphan. 16 DCE....but 1 donphan. eh eh eh

---------- Post added 08/17/2011 at 01:17 PM ----------

PRIME...that is. plenty of the crappy donphans.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but where do you redeem the "pack credits" from the cards you entered during closed beta?

Wow, I thought they would do the reboot at the end of the month when you could enter in the EP booster pack codes. But I guess that makes sence since as of today you can enter in the EP theme deck codes. So much for the 80 BW codes I did on Monday and open the packs. :( I even got 2 Yanmega Prims. O well, guess i get to open all new packs and maybe this time I'll get 3 Yanmega Prims. :thumb:

Wow, I thought they would do the reboot at the end of the month when you could enter in the EP booster pack codes. But I guess that makes sence since as of today you can enter in the EP theme deck codes. So much for the 80 BW codes I did on Monday and open the packs. :( I even got 2 Yanmega Prims. O well, guess i get to open all new packs and maybe this time I'll get 3 Yanmega Prims. :thumb:

I tried both my EP theme deck codes and it just said invalid. I'll try again.

^They said the codes would be working on the 17th, so maybe later tonight?

@King Piplup: Go to the shop tab. There are two sub-tabs, redeem codes (default) and shop. Hit the smaller shop button, and it'll take you to redeem your pack credits.

If you kept an eye on the pokemontcg forums it was annouced a while ago that the wipe would happened on the 16th (notice how it was down all day yesterday?) I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this.

Looking forward to the end of beta =)

If you kept an eye on the pokemontcg forums it was annouced a while ago that the wipe would happened on the 16th (notice how it was down all day yesterday?) I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this.

where can i find these forums?

Honestly, I thought the end of August meant the end of August. That's what they originally said in the news announcement :redface:

(I really didn't have much need to visit the forums)

I played yesterday. Wasn't ever down for me. Says they are doing regular maintenance today tho.

Played last night and the announcement for the extra packs is still on there under "News." So even though they wiped my awesome deck :nonono: I had built with a combo of the Blue Assault deck and cards from the boosters, I'm still eligible for the 20 free packs at the end of the month :thumb:

Played last night and the announcement for the extra packs is still on there under "News." So even though they wiped my awesome deck :nonono: I had built with a combo of the Blue Assault deck and cards from the boosters, I'm still eligible for the 20 free packs at the end of the month :thumb:

The chance to get 20 free packs for playing over 10 hours in the CLOSED Beta has passed. The promised bonus packs were handed out yesterday. However there is a controversy that CLOSED beta players werent rewarded properly for the number of hours spent in CLOSED Beta testing.

The first day of the OPEN beta (which was yesterday) saw lag, a broken trading system, complaints of getting fewer booster rewards. However, finding a ranked game was faster. Hopefully they take care of Day 1's kinks after today's maintenance.

There are still sore losers though who take advantage of the resetting timer bug and who disconnect instead of losing graciously by conceding. Hopefully this abuse gets fixed by the developers of the game too.

I haven't played at all, and probably won't be getting any code cards til red collection comes out and I buy a box.
Posted with Mobile style...

Back