Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

poke'rus and deoxys and jirachi

Alex

1.what does poke'rus do?
2.what in the name of every xenomorph are deoxys and jirachi considering it must have some importance.

poke'rus, I have no clue what that is

As for Deoxys and Jirachi, check my Deoxys APB post lower on this forum, a reply someone gave me gives the codes to get Jirachi and Deoxys on Ruby and Sapphire. Also, they are supposed to be the key Pokemon in the next two Pokemon movies, which aren't out in the US yet.

A Pokemon infected with the Pokerus will gain twice as many EPs after completing a battle.

Last edited:
But, Pokerus lasts for only 24 hours(1 day) and it is only on wild shinies. Also, if a pokemon has the pokerus it can spread to the whole team and if you put it in the PC the timer stops and it will have it over 24 hours until you take it out of the PC. But be careful, a pokemon can only have the pokerus once.

losing the Pokerus doesnt end its effect, just its ability to spread. And you can always Box the Pokerus Pokemon at the end of the day, so not to loose its Pokerus. I do that all the time.Use it all day, and before you cut it off, box the Pokemon, the next day, Rus is still on it.....

Just because it's shiny doesn't guarantee that it will have the Pokerus. It's fairly rare, but remember it's a good thing; I first thought Pokerus was harmful, but it isn't.

Hope this helps,
- CHRISBO

Pokerus simply happens at random, whenever you visit a Pokemon Center in Gold Silver and Crystal you might have the nurse tell you that a Pokemon has the symptom. (followed by a call from Professor Elm). Pokerus is also highly contagious when it is active so once one pokemon gets it battle with it with all of your other pokemon so the good virus spreads. Note in Pokemon Stadium 2, checking the overall captured pokemon status screen for your version will reveal which pokemon has the pokerus (a flashing red dot) and which ones have had it in the past (a non-flashing red dot), while pokemon that are shiny get a yellow diamond. Hope that helps.

What I did when I found the Pokérus (and that was before I even got to Petalburg city!!! w00t!), is let the infection go to part of my team, while I boxed my starter and a couple of others that I wanted to save for later. The Poochyena I got it from went straight to the box, ASAP, as I don't use Mightyena. That way, I still have a pokemon to infect with, but it's no big problem. I think I'll infect any of the pokémon I want to trade to other people, to share the fun. After all, if I do that, not only do they get my trainer number for the Lotto Corner, but they get the Pokérus too!

Actually, in RuSa, I've found that I can infect my pokemon more than once, and then I found out a way to tell if they can't be infected any more.
In RuSa, if you go to your box/party, and you check on your pokemon and go SUMMARY to bring up the Pokémon Info for that pokemon, you know how there's a small gap between the picture of the Ball in the bottom left corner, and the Lv#? If you've got had the Pokérus in your game, have you ever noticed a small black dot there? That dot indicates that the pokemon has already had the virus, and can't catch the Pokérus any more!!! (Like chicken pox)

Well, this is my theory, and it seems to hold true in my game. Did anyone else notice this, and can anyone help by telling me if this is true in their game.

Back