Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PokeWalker troubles

Leviathan

I don't know how to unlock anymore routes now. During the first few weeks of just going to Yellow Forest, I never returned from a stroll even though I had surpassed the Watts necessary to unlock new routes. I now have 15k Watts but have only unlocked up to Town Outskirts. When I should of unlocked 4 more routes by now but they haven't appeared at all. Does progress in the game also affect the PokeWalker? Since I'm only up to the 7th badge in Johto. Anyone have the same problems or know how to fix it?

Come back home every once in a while. If you've collected enough watts, you should open a new route every time you bring your Poke back home from the Walker. you might also need to make it to Kanto to open certain routes, I'm not 100% certain.

Yeah I have been coming back. I got out of the Yellow Forest around 13k Watts, and saw that no new routes had opened. And so I thought maybe since I missed them, they would all be unlocked when I met the requirements for the next route which was 15k. But when I ported back from 15k, still nothing.

Beat the E4 then ^_^. Not like they're actually difficult in this game or anything like that...

Back