Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poliheal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietrich

There are so many excellent cards in Unseen forces and one of them that I like is Politoed Ex, so I was thinking about what could be the best way to use it? just as a Straight forward attacker or try to heal it in order to use his Swallow Up Attack.

Well here the deck list:

Pokemon: 23
4 Plusle/4 Paras ( HL- on ) / 4 Dunsparce ( RS-on )
3 Poliwags UF
2 Poliwhirls FRLG
3 Politoed Ex
2 Slowpokes
2 Slowbros FRLG
1 Feebas ( Emerald )
1 Milotic ( HL )
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot

Energy: 15
9 Water Energy
3 Multi energy
3 Boost energy

Trainer Cards: 22
3 Island cave
2 Prof Oak's Research
2 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
1 TV reporter
4 Celio's Network
3 Rare candys
2 Mr. Briney's compassion
3 Sitrus berry/ 3 Oran berry / 3 Claw fossils ( RS - on )

Well, move the damage counters from Politoed to the Slowbros and with the help of Milotic and can get rid of the damage counters, the Claw fossils are for RS-on mode, use the Punch & run attack and then change Politoed Ex with the Claw Fossil in order to gain 1 free turn to remove the damage counters from it. I was also thinking in use Politoed Ex nexto to Bellossom over Milotic & Slowbro line.

Well, all suggestions and fixes are appreciated ^_^ thanks.

Good luck for your TCG battles.

Last edited:
why not playin buterfree? bench politoed and use butterfree power to heal. i would say to play with:
4-2-4 poli ex (1 poliwrath) 2-1-2 butterfree 1-1 milotic and 2-1-2 pidgeot

I like this poke line for a poli Ex deck (but i havent tested it):

4/2/3-1 Politoed Ex-UFO Poliwrath
3/2 Vaporeon
3/3 Slowbro

Start with eevee attach water and evolve to vaporeon then first turn deals 20 and attach 1 water. Second turn attach 2 with turn and vaporeon and ready to deal 120 in the third turn. Also Slowbros help for a constant 120 but you need 3-4 britneys and a heavy suporter line cause there is no Pidgeot/Cargo

Last edited:
gunycabj said:
I like this poke line for a poli Ex deck (but i havent tested it):

4/2/3-1 Politoed Ex-UFO Poliwrath
3/2 Vaporeon
3/3 Slowbro

Start with eevee attach water and evolve to vaporeon then first turn deals 20 and attach 1 water. Second turn attach 2 with turn and vaporeon and ready to deal 120 in the third turn. Also Slowbros help for a constant 120 but you need 3-4 britneys and a heavy suporter line cause there is no Pidgeot/Cargo

I'm pretty sure that Vaporeon only adds if the energies are of different types.

- Xaej

The first attack deals 20 with one NRG and you can attach a basic energy to any of your pokemon,i know it because i have the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back