Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Polipert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietrich

Well. this is another strategy that I think with Politoed Ex, maybe you can help with some tips for it ^_^ :

= Deck list =

Pokemon: 23
4 Plusle
3 Poliwags UF
2 Poliwhirl FRLG
2 Politoed EX
2 Poliwrath UF
2 Mudkip
1 Marshtomp
2 Swampert ( Emerald )
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot

Trainer: 25
3 Island Cave
2 Prof Oak's research
2 Copycat
2 Steven's advice
3 TV reporter
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare candy
3 Switch
2 Strengh charm

Energy: 12
9 Water energy
3 Multi energy

4 Plusle in order to have a nice start, I prefer Poliwag from UF cuz they can annoy those other Plusles with Hypnosis at the begining of the battle, Poliwhirl from FRLG in order to pick the energy that I've discard before with TV reporter, Poliwrath UF is good against those Sceptile, Meganium and Bellossom, Politoed Ex for the others.

The strategy here is to move the energy attach to the active pokemon to a bench Politoed Ex in order to hit with 120 power earlier, then move the energy to another bench pokemon like Poliwrath UF and switch, and then the same move depending on the situation.

Strengh charm is here instead of crystal shard in order to make a OHKO to Sceptile, Bellossom and Meganium with Politoed Ex and also with Poliwrath UF. ^_^

Let me know what yo think, thanks for your help and good luc for your tcg battles.

Last edited:
3 plusle 4 poliwag and go with UF poliwag also i have this deck built and thats what im doing
do not go with swampertand go marcargo insted of pidgeot u need more trainrs then you have

Last edited:
Thanks, now I'm testing it with 2 Slugmas - 2 Magcargo DX line instead of Pidgeot but I feel it a little slow , maybe I need more battles with it.

rokman said:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26212

That is the best poliwrath deck anywhere...

One of my friends has a deck like that ( without Pidgeot line ) but what I'm looking for is the best strategy and combos with Politoed Ex ^ ^ there are many ideas with it:

2 - 2 Slowbro FRLG
2 - 1 - 2 Butterfree FRLG
4 - 2 Parasect FRLG
2 - 1 - 2 Jumpluff ( I'll test it as soon as I get a Skiploom ^_^U )
2 - 2 Slowbro ; 3 - 2 Vaporeon UF
with Pidgeot or Magcargo ( I prefer combos with Pidgeot )

But I can't decide wich of them is better, what should I do? remove as many damage counters as I can from Politoed Ex? or maybe just a straight forward attack?

The problem are those Scizor Ex decks, but I'll keep trying.

Thanks for your help and good luck!

Last edited:
-2 Celio's Network and add in 2 Articuno ex because you have Pidgeot to search and Articuno kills energy cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back