Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ponyta, the lost pokemon

Firegreen511

I have never seen anyone do a fake ponyta card, so here is mine.

Ponyta
HP: 40
{R} Basic Pokemon

{C} Kick 10

{R}{C} Singe 20: Flip a coin if heads the deffending Pokemon is now burned.

W:{W}
R:
RC:{C}

Rapidash
HP: 80
{R} Stage 1 Pokemon (evolves from Ponyta)

{C}{C} Stamp 20+: Flip a coin if heads this attack does 10 more damage to the deffending Pokemon, and 10 damage to each of your opponents benched Pokemon (do not apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokemon)

{R}{R}{C} Fire Kicks 30x: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. The deffending Pokemon is now Burned.

R:
RC:

Rapidash ex
HP: 110
{R} Stage 1 Pokemon (evolves from Ponyta)
When Pokemon EX is knocked out your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

PokeBody: Flame Aurora: If Rapidash EX is damaged from an opponents attack both deffending Pokemon are now Burned(or 1 if there is only 1).

{R} Heat Wave 30

{R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Flame Burst: This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponents active Pokemon, and 20 damage to each of your opponents benched Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness or resistance for this attack.) Rapidash EX can't attack or retreat during your next turn.

R:
RC:{C}

I think the Rapidash is too powerful. It should be more like:

{C}{C} Stamp 20+: Flip a coin if heads this attack does 10 more damage to the defending Pokemon and 10 to each of your opponent's benched Pokemon, if tails this attack does 10 damage to each of your benched Pokemon (do not apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokemon).

{R}{R}{C} Fire Kicks 30x: Flip 2 coins, this attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. If one or more coins is heads, the deffending Pokemon is now Burned.

Back