Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pooooooooka!

RaNd0m

This one time, at PASTIMES... omg... I played against POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKA... omg... I so won.

Talk about your POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKA experiences!

~ RaNd0m

I've gone deaf from hearing Pooka. Would love to meet em.

Yeah, I can see it now, Pooka in the theme song...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Pokemon!

LOL.

Last edited:
At origins i would hear 'pooka' pop my head out and yell it as well, being i've never seen the guy either

One time at Origins, we got some "stuff" from a "guy" and, needless to say, now Pooka needs facial reconstructive surgery.

Pooka?!

What the heck is Pooka?!

They were, much to my annoyance, yelling it all day at Nationals.

So what the heck is the big deal?

Pooka is the battle cry of cool Pokemon TCG players everywhere. Since you were annoyed, it is my assumption that you are not cool.

POOOOOOOOOOOKA!!!

(Expect more of the same at worlds.)

Last edited:
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Darkelf1313 said:
What the heck is Pooka?!

They were, much to my annoyance, yelling it all day at Nationals.

So what the heck is the big deal?

Do what I do with "Pooka". Sit back and pretend you know what they are talking/yelling about.

It's just some silly thing. :rolleyes:

Back