Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Poor Postal Service

Gyarados vision

I'm facing problems on trading due to poor postal service. Cases of postmen keeping letters illegally has been reported in Malaysia. This could explain why some mail are lost during shipping. These cases are reported after the many mails are accumulated in the postman's house or somewhere which is 'hidden' and discovered.

Poor postal service is not a small problem. It could cause misunderstanding between traders. Imagine the person you're trading with suspects that you don't send the card although you've dropped it in a mailbox, and you've waited for weeks.

I do not want anything like this hurt innocent people like me. Let us act to stop this problem. Are you encountering lost mail in your country?

Last edited:
Yup, I knew he's been jailed. But think of the time lost in trading activity. I believe that there are more such criminal postmen in Malaysia.

This problem is bothering me now in a deal with someone from Singapore. I really wanna test the integrity of the postal services by sending test mail to others. Is there anyone from Singapore that can help me?

Last edited:
Upgrade to EMS. Yes it's expensive, but there's some degree of repudiation. Someone's got to sign for the package on each end. There's a tracking number associated with it.

Back